• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Continuous failure of gyftr edge rewards voucher

vc314

TF Buzz
Since 10th December onwards all transactions on Axis gyftr edge portal have been failing for me. No error code has been generated. Gyftr helpline has been helpless and has closed the ticket without resolution. And Axis has no record of failed transaction so it's not helping either. I am at my wits end since I am not able to buy vouchers since 10th. Has anyone faced the same

Faced the same. It went away after couple of days. But few things to note
1. Gyftr has a monthly limit on the amount if vouchers you can buy per card (non AZ & FK), i think it's 100K.
2. If you're under this amount, try buying a voucher for another brand, and once that is successful try buying the original one again.

Hi this is happening with me also since 5th December. This is some specific issue with MasterCard Magnus and PayU. I have tried to reach PayU, Axis and GYFTR, no one is able to do anything. Please update if you receive any response.

Attachments

• PayU Error.png
    PayU Error.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 21
Happened with me as well. I was able to buy gift vouchers till yesterday but not able to buy since morning. It says "Transaction failed". Have emailed premium.experience, lets see what they say.

I've had all the above issues.
1. They have linked card to phone number so make sure you use the card you first used with the phone number.
2. Try entering the card details even though the card is saved.
3. In Spite of the above two i've had transactions fail ... waiting for a few days fixed it then
4. Make sure you email or call gyftr about this issue they have always done their best respond.
5. this month after one such incident that i reported to gyftr i was able to buy my second set of amazon pay vouchers

Seems like the one who built the system was too smart for his own good. No one is able to figure out how it works. Bank should be still pleased as it prevents misuse. But it also affects normal people.

@vc314 please let us know, once it gets resolved for you. My transactions on gyftr are also failing. I have emailed them.
My transactions were also failing yesterday
Today it went through

Try opening incognito window , May be that will help.
The transactions are not even going to PG so I don’t think axis will be able to resolve the issue .

As per my observation if any transactions fails from PG due to incorrect cvv or anything then subsequent orders gets failed at gyft end so May be after clearing cache and cookie or browser if you try to do a transactions it will go through

Tried in Incognito still failing. Let me try tomorrow again.
My transactions were also failing yesterday
Today it went through

Try opening incognito window , May be that will help.
The transactions are not even going to PG so I don’t think axis will be able to resolve the issue .

As per my observation if any transactions fails from PG due to incorrect cvv or anything then subsequent orders gets failed at gyft end so May be after clearing cache and cookie or browser if you try to do a transactions it will go through

If it’s there I would like to get it instead of visa infinite
I already have a visa infinite
Is there a procedure to request for Mastercard Magnus ?
Since transactions have been failing on my MasterCard Magnus and been going through on my father's Visa Magnus, I requested Axis to convert mine too Visa as well, they denied it stating we can't do that.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-28 at 10.40.46 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-28 at 10.40.46 AM.png
    40 KB · Views: 25
Since transactions have been failing on my MasterCard Magnus and been going through on my father's Visa Magnus, I requested Axis to convert mine too Visa as well, they denied it stating we can't do that.
I think you can simply raise a replace card or lost card request . They will give you the metal visa card as per my knowledge as they have stopped using MC

Back