• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Continuous failure of gyftr edge rewards voucher

vc314

TF Buzz
Since 10th December onwards all transactions on Axis gyftr edge portal have been failing for me. No error code has been generated. Gyftr helpline has been helpless and has closed the ticket without resolution. And Axis has no record of failed transaction so it's not helping either. I am at my wits end since I am not able to buy vouchers since 10th. Has anyone faced the same

This keeps happening for me too. I called gyftr and they closed the issue saying try after sometime. I called axis bank customer care, and even they are clueless.

I made 6 different gyftr edge accounts with my staff mobile numbers.
Till now I am able to to get at least 2 amazon pay gift vouchers per (last 5)month from any one 1 account.
previously I got total 4 amazon pay gv codes from 2 different accounts (2x2) in a month (first month)

I guess gyftr vouchers revised on 28th of the month, so I try for new codes after every 28.

Last edited:
I am also facing same issue. Below are my observation

This is definitely due to I used card on my dad's phone number account. Never do that. Payu blocks your card
Axis said Payu has a policy of blocking the card for one month. If you try in between this one month then again your one month cycle starts
Axis said they cant do anything as this is due to Payu policy

Will blocking and taking new card help ?

Has anyone tried it ?

Mine has been blcoked for a month now but I have tried few times in between.

Thanks
Vivek
Has it been sorted for u?

Finally out of the blue things started working for me. I mailed them 14 times and all they gave me were generic replies. And even on twitter the thread continued for almost 3 months. I have no idea how this started working but I am not complaining

Since 10th December onwards all transactions on Axis gyftr edge portal have been failing for me. No error code has been generated. Gyftr helpline has been helpless and has closed the ticket without resolution. And Axis has no record of failed transaction so it's not helping either. I am at my wits end since I am not able to buy vouchers since 10th. Has anyone faced the same
Try logging into grabdeals portal and then select giftedge merchant.. that worked for me

I have the magnus for burgundy card. My transactions on giftedge portal are failing as soon as I enter the card details. It's not reaching the OTP screen even. I have been following up with the premium card email ID however till date no solution.

I have the magnus for burgundy card. My transactions on giftedge portal are failing as soon as I enter the card details. It's not reaching the OTP screen even. I have been following up with the premium card email ID however till date no solution.
Did you find any success? I am also unable to purchase the vouchers. Transaction is failing.

Back