• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Continuous failure of gyftr edge rewards voucher

vc314

TF Buzz
Since 10th December onwards all transactions on Axis gyftr edge portal have been failing for me. No error code has been generated. Gyftr helpline has been helpless and has closed the ticket without resolution. And Axis has no record of failed transaction so it's not helping either. I am at my wits end since I am not able to buy vouchers since 10th. Has anyone faced the same

I am also facing same issue. Below are my observation

This is definitely due to I used card on my dad's phone number account. Never do that. Payu blocks your card
Axis said Payu has a policy of blocking the card for one month. If you try in between this one month then again your one month cycle starts
Axis said they cant do anything as this is due to Payu policy

Will blocking and taking new card help ?

Has anyone tried it ?

Mine has been blcoked for a month now but I have tried few times in between.

Thanks
Vivek

I've had all the above issues.
1. They have linked card to phone number so make sure you use the card you first used with the phone number.
2. Try entering the card details even though the card is saved.
3. In Spite of the above two i've had transactions fail ... waiting for a few days fixed it then
4. Make sure you email or call gyftr about this issue they have always done their best respond.
5. this month after one such incident that i reported to gyftr i was able to buy my second set of amazon pay vouchers

Seems like the one who built the system was too smart for his own good. No one is able to figure out how it works. Bank should be still pleased as it prevents misuse. But it also affects normal people.
Tried everything since 10th. nothing works and Gyftr and Axis bank are clueless

Am too tired of this and have been after with axis support n gyftr..none been of help. My magnus cards have stopped are the only ones getting failed. Pls help if any 1 is able to find a solution for same.

Am too tired of this and have been after with axis support n gyftr..none been of help. My magnus cards have stopped are the only ones getting failed. Pls help if any 1 is able to find a solution for same.
Not sure this will work but i will strongly suggest trying this once if not already done - just block the current card and request for card replacement, everything will be new like card no etc so hopefully same issue will not recur.. some time back i used to have axis privilege card which i was unable to use online as it used to say my mobile no isn’t updated so can’t receive otp although customer care used to say mobile no is already updated.. after many months of hassling i just blocked the card and asked for replacement and the new card started working just fine!

Not sure this will work but i will strongly suggest trying this once if not already done - just block the current card and request for card replacement, everything will be new like card no etc so hopefully same issue will not recur.. some time back i used to have axis privilege card which i was unable to use online as it used to say my mobile no isn’t updated so can’t receive otp although customer care used to say mobile no is already updated.. after many months of hassling i just blocked the card and asked for replacement and the new card started working just fine!
Just did tht..Got a new card 2 days back n same ..dint work.no clues too.

I did one txn of 10000 amazon sv on gyftr it perfectly worked. After that am trying multiple denominations of amazon gv of 1000 or 2000 but its not letting me do single txn .

I am facing a similar issue with Samsung Infinite credit card from day 1 of getting the card. sent mail to premium.experience@axisbank.com on 27.12.2022. still no update regarding the same.
Samsung Infinite is on Visa Infinite network
My Select card is working fine on gyftr. it is on the Visa signature network.

Last edited:
I had similar issue , i called up gyftr and gave complaint they took my complaint . They called me back in 24 hrs to tell that it will start working try after more 24 hours .
I tried and it worked .

My card is not working in gyftr and grab deals instant voucher. I called gyftr and mailed grabdeals (woohoo) and they told me that it has to be resolved by the bank, it's not a merchant issue and axis bank has no clue as of today

Errors in gyftr are truly random. I tried buying a 1000 amazon gift card today with my magnus, it failed without even going to the otp screen. After 10 minutes, I tired buying a 500 amazon gift card, it went through and I was able to buy it. I guess if it fails, we have to keep on trying at different intervals

Anyone has idea about this issue
Called customer care many times and they are unable to help at all. it has been 2 days

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-07 at 6.14.33 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-07 at 6.14.33 PM.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 34
Back