• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Converted TataNeu Infinity LTF successfully

Obhi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I took the TataNeu Infinity as FYF basis on September,23 hearing stories that it can easily be converted to LTF later.

After receiving the card I had 3 unsuccessful attempt for converting the card to LTF through escalation team / Infinia support / tata neu support even though I had a preferred corporate salary account and LTF DCB.

1. December,23: Rejected
2. February, 24,: Rejected
3. April, 24: Rejected by stating I can go ahead and close the card.

I have learned from this community that HDFC has changed their policy and converting Tataneu cards LTF is difficult these days. I use this card only for UPI and Big basket monthly grocery discount, so chargeable card is of no use for me. Meanwhile my account has been upgraded to Imperia on April, 2024 and I thought of giving a last try before closing the card before September. Same mail same content to tata neu support, surprisingly request accepted on very next day. Not sure about the reason may or may not be for Imperia.

I took the TataNeu Infinity as FYF basis on September,23 hearing stories that it can easily be converted to LTF later.

After receiving the card I had 3 unsuccessful attempt for converting the card to LTF through escalation team / Infinia support / tata neu support even though I had a preferred corporate salary account and LTF DCB.

I have learned from this community that HDFC has changed their policy and converting Tataneu cards LTF is difficult these days. I use this card only for UPI and Big basket monthly grocery discount, so chargeable card is of no use for me. Meanwhile my account has been upgraded to Imperia on April, 2024 and I thought of giving a last try before closing the card before September. Same mail same content to tata neu support, surprisingly request accepted on very next day. Not sure about the reason may or may not be for Imperia.

What were your total spends on the card? I also got the card in September and got rejected for LTF conversion multiple times

Mate, can you also provide the reasoning you gave in the mail for conversion to LTF? My monthly spends are more or less the same as yours and I am not sure if just saying that 'chargeable card is not worth for me' is a good reason.

Btw, I have been an Imperia Customer since at least 6 months and have a DCB LTF myself. Applied for Tata Neu LTF conversion before getting Imperia but was rejected then.

Mate, can you also provide the reasoning you gave in the mail for conversion to LTF? My monthly spends are more or less the same as yours and I am not sure if just saying that 'chargeable card is not worth for me' is a good reason.

Btw, I have been an Imperia Customer since at least 6 months and have a DCB LTF myself. Applied for Tata Neu LTF conversion before getting Imperia but was rejected then.
I just requested based on my existing relationship of Corporate Salary Imperia Account and LTF DCB each and every time, including this time too.

You should go ahead, might work this time. Good luck.

ooh hoii congo,
I had requested twice to convert my Paytm HDFC card into a Millenia card, but it was rejected both times. Now I'm thinking of requesting again after seeing your post

ooh hoii congo,
I had requested twice to convert my Paytm HDFC card into a Millenia card, but it was rejected both times. Now I'm thinking of requesting again after seeing your post
They hardly upgrade co branded card to core card. Keep posted the outcome.

bhai DCB LTF kese mila ?

Back