• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Converting Visa to Rupay Card

thanks for the replies. I placed the reqeust for call back 3 times. First 2 times, the reply was close existing card apply for new one RuPay platfrom. Last week during the call back (via Twitter I registered requst) they assured to look at the reqeust. But no reply yet

thanks for the replies. I placed the reqeust for call back 3 times. First 2 times, the reply was close existing card apply for new one RuPay platfrom. Last week during the call back (via Twitter I registered requst) they assured to look at the reqeust. But no reply yet
Call back request doesn't work well. so better try to get connected to the customer care and speak to them properly.

SBI customer service is worst, most of the time the agents wont even understand what the issue is. even after explaining multiple times.

Place a request for card closure, you will get a call from retention team. Ask them you want to move to Rupay network, either they will take a request or they will close the card. If its later you can apply again for the Rupay variant.

SBI customer service is worst, most of the time the agents wont even understand what the issue is. even after explaining multiple times.

Place a request for card closure, you will get a call from retention team. Ask them you want to move to Rupay network, either they will take a request or they will close the card. If its later you can apply again for the Rupay variant.
Exactly same thing happen. Called them 3 times and all of them are like you said. Escalated to Nodel, got call back. they not even not understood the request.

Hi, last wk I closed my SBI IRCTC Card and tried to apply for new card in RuPay platform. Now the application got rejected and message due to internal policies, can not process your application

Back