• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cooling period for Axis credit card

wiizzard

TF Select
My axis magnus just got approved.

When can I apply for another axis bank credit card?

The magnus was applied offline, but I am looking to apply for an Airtel axis card via the Airtel app now

The magnus was applied offline, but I am looking to apply for an Airtel axis card via the Airtel app now
When I got Select & applied for Airtel within 1 month I got denial with reason "Recently availed another card". So you might want to wait for 30 days atleast.
But after all it is Axis so anything can happen.

In the month may 2023, I had applied Axis Airtel credit card from my mother Airtel app and with in a week I also applied Axis privilege credit card. I got both of the credit card with in the same month and I think the time difference between these two credit card was around 7 - 10 days. No delay in credit card processing and I had done only Vkyc for both the credit card and not even in person verification or income proof asked for me. And I got my 2nd and 3rd credit cards from Axis on that month. Now I am holding 4 credit cards with axis and recently axis provide me 5th credit card as pre-approved in freecharge app but within 1week that card got permanent closed due to multiple credit card holding policy of axis.

Here the mobile number linked with credit cards application are different and my relationship with axis bank at that time was one credit card (1 year old) and personal loan(around 1 year old) and no savings account with axis.

Last edited:
In the month may 2023, I had applied Axis Airtel credit card from my mother Airtel app and with in a week I also applied Axis privilege credit card. I got both of the credit card with in the same month and I think the time difference between these two credit card was around 7 - 10 days. No delay in credit card processing and I had done only Vkyc for both the credit card and not even in person verification or income proof asked for me. And I got my 2nd and 3rd credit cards from Axis on that month. Now I am holding 4 credit cards with axis and recently axis provide me 5th credit card as pre-approved in freecharge app but within 1week that card got permanent closed due to multiple credit card holding policy of axis.

Here the mobile number linked with credit cards application are different and my relationship with axis bank at that time was one credit card (1 year old) and personal loan(around 1 year old) and no savings account with axis.May
May I know what was your representation every time - new customer or existing?

May I know what was your representation every time - new customer or existing?
Axis Airtel credit Card was applied through app and there was no way to specify that I am existing customer. But for the privilege credit card I applied through an online portal and I had chosen the option of a new customer and filled everything manual in the application.

call customer care, ask them you want airtel credit card, they take the request on call and process your application.

call customer care, ask them you want airtel credit card, they take the request on call and process your application.
Or download airtel thanks app.. Register with non airtel number.. You will see airtel axis offer to apply cc.. I got it in my brothers name that way.. I already have broadband connection in my number maybe thats why it said i am not eligible after giving my number

I applied Axis neo since 2 months back and got it approved and I now want to apply Axis Flipkart, but when I open the axis app and head to the apply now credit card section it still shows by previous card application no. only with a text Congratulations on your axis card we will dispatch it soon. When would new cards show in my app?

I applied Axis neo since 2 months back and got it approved and I now want to apply Axis Flipkart, but when I open the axis app and head to the apply now credit card section it still shows by previous card application no. only with a text Congratulations on your axis card we will dispatch it soon. When would new cards show in my app?
90 days is the cooling proof to apply for next axis card. Pre-approved offers will start appear after 30 days for you

Kindly Mark as solution @vaibhav111

90 days is the cooling proof to apply for next axis card. Pre-approved offers will start appear after 30 days for you

Kindly Mark as solution @vaibhav111
sorry bro! newbie are creating thread and no one is actually merging them hence i can't give you a solution for this thread. i will find and merge this one post.

Back