• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cosmos Bank & Galgal app - Zero Balance RuPay Platinum Debit Card Coming Soon

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Cosmos Bank & Galgal app - Zero Balance RuPay Platinum Debit Card Coming Soon:

Join Waitlist -

Group-1000010338-2.png

Start winning with​

Smart Savings​

With Cosmos Savings Account,
the perks match your dreams.

Enjoy high-interest rates, seamless online account opening, and personalised goal-based savings plans. Our user-friendly app puts financial control at your fingertips, making every step towards your goals an adventure.

Galgal Rewards​

We are all value-hunters and we take great pride in that!​

Your all-new RuPay Platinum Debit Card by Cosmos Bank comes with tons of benefits such as merchant offers, dining rewards, insurance cover and plenty more.​

These benefits are subject to availability as per RuPay policies. Read the full list of offers and rewards here.

1. What is Galgal ?

In simple terms, Galgal means ‘lemon’. We celebrate the idea of lemons with our simple banking app because lemons are easy. That is exactly how we want your finances to be: joyously simple and utterly stress-free.
It is a banking app for youth powered by The Cosmos Co-operative Bank Ltd that refocuses and improves monetary goals by
  • Classifying – Dynamic Budget Split feature classifies and distributes Income.
  • Animating – Features like Rainy Day Pitcher and Gratitude Saver make money more interesting
  • Simplifying – All we want is to make the design with money simple for you.
2. Am I eligible to apply for Cosmos Savings Account ?

If you are 18 years of age or older and are a resident of India with an Indian address, you are eligible to apply for a Cosmos Bank Savings account on the Galgal app. Make sure you have the following details handy when applying:

PAN Number
Aadhaar Number*

3. What are the requirements for opening a Cosmos Savings Bank account on the Galgal App ?

To open a Cosmos Savings bank account, all you need to do is an online verification using Aadhaar OTP and undergo Video KYC, which includes PAN verification and a call with our agent for verification purposes. That’s it!

Note – You need to be an Indian resident who is at least 18 years old.

4. How much interest can I earn ?

We pride ourselves on our competitive interest rates, among other exciting features. For more details on the interest rates, visit ( Rates & Interest )

5. How do I fund my account ?

Your Cosmos Savings Bank account can be funded using UPI from the ‘Add money’ option in the Galgal app or by transferring funds from another bank.

6. What will the fees and charges be for the Cosmos zero balance savings account ?

Enjoy the digital world of Cosmos zero balance by paying no charges at all!

This means –
  • No minimum balance charges
  • Free Virtual Debit Card
  • Free online fund transfer
  • If you select one of our additional services, such as a physical bank statement** or a chequebook*, there may be additional charges. For detailed features and charges, please check here.
7. What is a Virtual Debit Card? How do I use it ?

All Cosmos Savings bank accounts come with a free Virtual Debit Card on the Galgal app. Since it is not a physical card, it is called a Virtual Debit Card. It can be used for all online shopping and payments, similar to how you use a physical debit card. It is completely safe and secure.

Follow the steps below to view a Virtual Debit Card in the Mobile Banking App:
  • Once you’ve logged in, click on the Card tab
  • Navigate to the Virtual Debit card tab to see the details
  • Virtual Debit Cards cannot be used at ATMs or Point Of Sale (POS) machines. If you wish, you can apply for a physical debit card as well.
8. Can I have a physical Debit Card? How do I apply for one ?

Yes, you can! The steps to request a Physical Debit Card are as follows:

Login into the Galgal App
Navigate to the Card section
Click on Virtual Debit Card
Click on GET ONE NOW.

Note – The physical Debit Card is absolutely free!

tharun

TF Premier
Cosmos Bank & Galgal app - Zero Balance RuPay Platinum Debit Card Coming Soon:

Join Waitlist -

Group-1000010338-2.png

Start winning with​

Smart Savings​

With Cosmos Savings Account,
the perks match your dreams.

Enjoy high-interest rates, seamless online account opening, and personalised goal-based savings plans. Our user-friendly app puts financial control at your fingertips, making every step towards your goals an adventure.

Galgal Rewards​

We are all value-hunters and we take great pride in that!​

Your all-new RuPay Platinum Debit Card by Cosmos Bank comes with tons of benefits such as merchant offers, dining rewards, insurance cover and plenty more.​

These benefits are subject to availability as per RuPay policies. Read the full list of offers and rewards here.

1. What is Galgal ?

In simple terms, Galgal means ‘lemon’. We celebrate the idea of lemons with our simple banking app because lemons are easy. That is exactly how we want your finances to be: joyously simple and utterly stress-free.
It is a banking app for youth powered by The Cosmos Co-operative Bank Ltd that refocuses and improves monetary goals by
  • Classifying – Dynamic Budget Split feature classifies and distributes Income.
  • Animating – Features like Rainy Day Pitcher and Gratitude Saver make money more interesting
  • Simplifying – All we want is to make the design with money simple for you.
2. Am I eligible to apply for Cosmos Savings Account ?

If you are 18 years of age or older and are a resident of India with an Indian address, you are eligible to apply for a Cosmos Bank Savings account on the Galgal app. Make sure you have the following details handy when applying:

PAN Number
Aadhaar Number*

3. What are the requirements for opening a Cosmos Savings Bank account on the Galgal App ?

To open a Cosmos Savings bank account, all you need to do is an online verification using Aadhaar OTP and undergo Video KYC, which includes PAN verification and a call with our agent for verification purposes. That’s it!

Note – You need to be an Indian resident who is at least 18 years old.

4. How much interest can I earn ?

We pride ourselves on our competitive interest rates, among other exciting features. For more details on the interest rates, visit ( Rates & Interest )

5. How do I fund my account ?

Your Cosmos Savings Bank account can be funded using UPI from the ‘Add money’ option in the Galgal app or by transferring funds from another bank.

6. What will the fees and charges be for the Cosmos zero balance savings account ?

Enjoy the digital world of Cosmos zero balance by paying no charges at all!

This means –
  • No minimum balance charges
  • Free Virtual Debit Card
  • Free online fund transfer
  • If you select one of our additional services, such as a physical bank statement** or a chequebook*, there may be additional charges. For detailed features and charges, please check here.
7. What is a Virtual Debit Card? How do I use it ?

All Cosmos Savings bank accounts come with a free Virtual Debit Card on the Galgal app. Since it is not a physical card, it is called a Virtual Debit Card. It can be used for all online shopping and payments, similar to how you use a physical debit card. It is completely safe and secure.

Follow the steps below to view a Virtual Debit Card in the Mobile Banking App:
  • Once you’ve logged in, click on the Card tab
  • Navigate to the Virtual Debit card tab to see the details
  • Virtual Debit Cards cannot be used at ATMs or Point Of Sale (POS) machines. If you wish, you can apply for a physical debit card as well.
8. Can I have a physical Debit Card? How do I apply for one ?

Yes, you can! The steps to request a Physical Debit Card are as follows:

Login into the Galgal App
Navigate to the Card section
Click on Virtual Debit Card
Click on GET ONE NOW.

Note – The physical Debit Card is absolutely free!
If it's conditions change like fi/federal Bank we might have a problem