• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Couldn't my icici credit cards added to hdfc billpay

You tried from hdfc netbanking and used mobile no and last 4 digits of icici card to register right?
I am opening the NB portal of HDFC, then clicking on "Add Biller". After that clicking on the Credit card tile entered my card details and clicked on "Pay now". After entering the month and year of expiry as well as the amount. when I click on confirm, it just says "Invalid biller ID"

Is there anything else I should do? I have been trying for the past 3 days and the error is the same.

I am opening the NB portal of HDFC, then clicking on "Add Biller". After that clicking on the Credit card tile entered my card details and clicked on "Pay now". After entering the month and year of expiry as well as the amount. when I click on confirm, it just says "Invalid biller ID"

Is there anything else I should do? I have been trying for the past 3 days and the error is the same.
NB portal mean I assume you are on new UI of hdfc netbanking. Icici bill payment not working for those whom hdfc has given new netbanking website to use.

Back