• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Couples HDFC 2 accounts

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi all
Currently I own a savings max account with hdfc and last month we opened new separate account for my wife in order to apply for add on card to my regalia with wife cust id
Now getting a thought how to merge the 2 accounts so that balance checks and maintenance will be available under single login
Or any special benefits if we link accounts together pls let me know
Note: I maintain 1.5 l fd in my account to avoid mab charges
Wife’s is basic savings with 10k bal requirements

Isn't better to keep 25K savings max account for her too? Free visa platinum card which you can use for 750 cashback per month for bill payments.
thought of same but cc bills in a month mostly wont cross 1l so my platinum itself somewhat sufficient and for her we opted blue card (hdfc rupay premium) which gives 100/- pm amazon fridays

Yes, make one account classic and link every other account in family banking so no minimum balance for those accounts

Lots of people do not know this hidden trick :p :p
good to know that i dont want to maintain that FD in case my wife a/c gets upgraded to classic, thanks for the info, just need to say to branch that make family banking both accounts rite?

2 Savings Max accounts.

- 1 with Easyshop Platinum Debit Card
- 1 with Millennia Debit Card

1 might have already a credit card which they never consider for upgrade.
Other can be lucky to get best spend based offers or dream credit card.

Not sure, how it is beneficial if we link together, but as separate I see some benefits. My PoV
So 50k to maintain put together know but with 1lac in one account and convert into classic u can add another account then it should be zero mab and max I think 5 to 8 family members acc can be clubbed

Did anyone recently activated HDFC add on card?
pls help with steps....got bluedart delivered today for my wife's addon in my regalia card.
also got sms that activate within 37 days else card will be cancelled, since i say same 4 digits as my main card i got confused first haha
just want to create pin for that add-on thats all the use now, mostly she use for online for which anyway pin not required

Back