• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cred mobile recharge changed mcc to govt serivce?

Yes but its the worst of all 4
Lol, I used to hold that. Them moved to Idea. Now I hold only Vi and Airtel... Planning to move everything under 1 service provider. Any suggestion which one is better?
I plan to bring all under 1 postpaid account. Also IR is very important. So, long term cheap IR is needed. (Currently I pay around 5K for 1 month IR with Vi Plan).
Any suggestions?

Lol, I used to hold that. Them moved to Idea. Now I hold only Vi and Airtel... Planning to move everything under 1 service provider. Any suggestion which one is better?
I plan to bring all under 1 postpaid account. Also IR is very important. So, long term cheap IR is needed. (Currently I pay around 5K for 1 month IR with Vi Plan).
Any suggestions?
No clue about IR as I travel only in India and rn the situation is kindly dicey,
JIO - frequent call drops thus non reliable but 5g speeds are good
Vi - Network coverage is not that good
Airtel - no idea although my sister uses Airtel and she didn't complain anytime
BSNL - Just Don't think of it

No clue about IR as I travel only in India and rn the situation is kindly dicey,
JIO - frequent call drops thus non reliable but 5g speeds are good
Vi - Network coverage is not that good
Airtel - no idea although my sister uses Airtel and she didn't complain anytime
BSNL - Just Don't think of it
In the home area. both Vi and Airtel are good. In foreign, they both usually tie up with same career. But sometimes Airtel has problem connecting. idk why. Vi is good, but they have 1 very sh!tty practice. If my bill is not paid within the due date. They will disconnect the connection. Immediately. I am stuck in a foreign land with no cell service. No way to receive the OTP and do the payment even to resume service. But idk if Airtel does that or not. That's prepaid at the moment.

In the home area. both Vi and Airtel are good. In foreign, they both usually tie up with same career. But sometimes Airtel has problem connecting. idk why. Vi is good, but they have 1 very sh!tty practice. If my bill is not paid within the due date. They will disconnect the connection. Immediately. I am stuck in a foreign land with no cell service. No way to receive the OTP and do the payment even to resume service. But idk if Airtel does that or not. That's prepaid at the moment.
I've heard that when you visit any country grab any sim from that country it's cheaper that way.

I've heard that when you visit any country grab any sim from that country it's cheaper that way.
I know but I cannot loose my current number, I need to be able to receive and make calls. I used to use Skype to make calls, but it's not very convenient. Like, I disconnect and then call back. Instead I am okay to pay a premium for convenience.

IMO, Jio is doing best.

Go for it.

Back