• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CRED Money Referral Needed

What is this CRED money exactly? and why are TFians going bonkers for it's invite?
It is looking like Cannes Red Carpet walk on invite only basis :ROFLMAO:
Jjust making it special by releasing it on invite basis .. very soon may be in a few weeks, it will be available to everyone..
nothing great.. just an Aggregator data all banks details at one place .and based on this we can do some simple transactions.. nothing fancy.. simple UI etc.

Jjust making it special by releasing it on invite basis .. very soon may be a few weeks, it will be available to everyone..
nothing great.. just an Aggregator data all banks details at one place .and based on this we can do some simple transactions.. nothing fancy.. simple UI etc.
I already had stopped CRED's access from my email account, since I sensed sensitive data is definitely being breached...
and CRED is devising new methods to have it's hands on my personal life.... first and foremost is they want access to the phonebook :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SSV
What is this CRED money exactly? and why are TFians going bonkers for it's invite?
It is looking like Cannes Red Carpet walk on invite only basis :ROFLMAO:
Jjust making it special by releasing it on invite basis .. very soon may be in a few weeks, it will be available to everyone..

But I have changed my view on CRED now, they are doing some new things to survive in the market . and they are slowly making difference..
I believe they survive slowly but steadily..
earlier I had a very negative view.. now having a neutral view.. still a lot need to be done.. but they are goinf in right direction.

I already had stopped CRED's access from my email account, since I sensed sensitive data is definitely being breached...
and CRED is devising new methods to have it's hands on my personal life.... first and foremost is they want access to the phonebook :ROFLMAO:
Yes.. as long as they dont do any naughty things with our data.. its okay.. I still dont give them gmail access or sms access..
if they can add value from the customer's perspective they will survive.. and I think they are trying very hard now..

Yes.. as long as they dont do any naughty things with our data.. its okay.. I still dont give them gmail access or sms access..
if they can add value from the customer's perspective they will survive.. and I think they are trying very hard now..
CRED's a fintech company....
Fintech companies ka mota mota kaam hota hai lending....
As far as I could sense that CRED is not able to grab customers in it...
So they're trying luck in sort of wealth management field....

whatever they try to do, if they don't do naughty things with our data and provide some edge to us, I don't mind..
thats the point I am trying to make.. I sense that they are trying hard in that.. purely for their survival..

whatever they try to do, if they don't do naughty things with our data and provide some edge to us, I don't mind..
thats the point I am trying to make.. I sense that they are trying hard in that.. purely for their survival..
One never knows whe Harvey Dent becomes Two-face :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

> "Not able to grab customers"
Not true since they have crores of users using the app frequently.

Kunal Shah once said Cred was not created just to pay credit card bills, it was created with a mission of having a huge community of credit worthy individuals and a one stop shop for everything finance.

> "Not able to grab customers"
Not true since they have crores of users using the app frequently.

Kunal Shah once said Cred was not created just to pay credit card bills, it was created with a mission of having a huge community of credit worthy individuals and a one stop shop for everything finance.
I am talking about them lending money to customers....
not about their customer base....
we got attracted to CRED for attractive cashback on card payments which have dried up now....
CRED ne dharamshala thode khol rakhi hai ki bas aao... bill pay karo... cashback le jaao.... tata bye bye goodbye khatam :ROFLMAO:

I will rather wait for the dust to settle 🙂 … I am overwhelmed today by getting a ₹1 cashback out of possible ₹300 for shopping on Zepto using CRED UPI.

• Haha
Back