• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CRED Money Referral Needed

Is this same as icici iFinance? What are the uses of these aggregator services? Apart from viewing all data at one place, any other benefits?
Thats the benefit!
All the data is safely aggregated and used for analysis. Further, if you give consent to the receiver bank at the time of availing loan or some other services where you need to give your bank statement, you can use these services to provide the same in digital form.

i am also looking for an invite dm me the invite if you have one
anyway, if you are interested, unblock your profile page so that we can provide you "reputation rating" which is a fun game happening right now..
;)

details here..

Thats the benefit!
All the data is safely aggregated and used for analysis. Further, if you give consent to the receiver bank at the time of availing loan or some other services where you need to give your bank statement, you can use these services to provide the same in digital form.
Thanks. Now I have to wait for invite then. :)

anyway, if you are interested, unblock your profile page so that we can provide you "reputation rating" which is a fun game happening right now..
;)

details here..

yeh kaise karte hai

I gave you my reputation points to you, you can check in your profile..
Now you can give your reputation point to any one by visiting their profile..
This way people will know how others perceived about you / you perceived about others..
Negative ratings can be reported and mods can take a call on those..

Last edited:
I am concerned about the data. But want to try it once and we can revoke access anytime. Moreover it's RBI licensed/regulated aggregator Finvu. Same is used by IDFC and few other major banks
The issue is Cred they don't have privacy polciy and use data for selling, i spoke to someone in IDFC they are using the data for marketing and trying to get more funds to bank, therefore i don't try, you can open account directly with aggregator its a better option in my opinion

I tried it out. It's a disappointment to be honest. I had tried fold.money also earlier. Fold.money seems much better as of now, however, even that is not perfect. Few months back when I had tried that, they had just introduced credit cards and their way of getting data from mails had gaps. I had always assumed if CRED came up with such a product, they can do wonders given the amount of data they already have. However, as of now, it only has bank account data pulled from account aggregators and is not very great at its current state. Hope it improves.

After being invited, I had two invites. I have one left. I can give it to anyone who promises to give both of their invites to other TFC members.
Most of aggregators right now are not great only good one was Perfios that shut down the product. if you know of any good one let me know i will love to give it a try.. Even a manual one will do as consolidated financial view is a great information to have

Back