• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CRED Money Referral Needed

I would suggest you to look into fold.money instead. I wouldn't trust Cred even if they say your data is safe in their hands.
Both use FINVU account aggregator to fetch encrypted data. So technical mechanism is same for both platforms. If you can't trust Cred then technically there is no reason to trust fold.money and vice versa. And you can revoke the access from account aggregator, anytime. So Platform UI and ease of application and could be a deciding factor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240912_215011_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20240912_215011_Chrome.webp
    132.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240912_170419_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20240912_170419_Chrome.webp
    136.1 KB · Views: 6
Both use FINVU account aggregator to fetch encrypted data. So technical mechanism is same for both platforms. If you can't trust Cred then technically there is no reason to trust fold.money and vice versa. And you can revoke the access from account aggregator, anytime. So Platform UI and ease of application and could be a deciding factor.
Still there's limited banks support so no use of using it for me atleast

I wouldn’t give business to cred is what i was saying.

Back