• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CRED Money Referral Needed

Koi bat nhi brother (^o^)
Yes, it is like having a key at one place for all your accounts, if something goes wrong all will be gone.. still technology need to be improved further before we can trust these kind of solutions.
Recently one incident happened regarding these account aggregation solution. I revoked the permission in the CRED. Let’s revisit after one more year…

It is just the hype. Nothing exciting in the product. They are using Finvu as the account aggregator which other applications are already doing. Also it showed duplicate account creating a lot of problems.

I have the access/ invites but trust me, you are not missing anything if you don't have the access yet.

Hi
It is just the hype. Nothing exciting in the product. They are using Finvu as the account aggregator which other applications are already doing. Also it showed duplicate account creating a lot of problems.

I have the access/ invites but trust me, you are not missing anything if you don't have the access yet.
Hi sumit sir can you please prove me an invite

Reactions: SSV

Hi

Hi sumit sir can you please prove me an invite
Hi Sumit Bhai,
Our innocent is innocently asking for innocent CRED Money referral..
please pass him the invite innocently !!
You are not going to be responsible for Innocent's acts !!
;)

🥺
@Innocent ly shared it via DM with you.
Actully I love the name innocent that why I almost change my name and putted the innocent word before my name before 4 year(in my graduation time) now it is part of my life(^o^) baki masum to main Bachpan se hu aur😁

Attachments

Finally I reserved early access to cred money but after I connected my bank account its stuck on loading screen waited 3 hours still loading not finished i have contacted cred support they said to wait till 12th September to get resolution. Right now there is no invite option showing in cred money.
1000018336.webp

Back