• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Annual Charges

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier
When I opened a zero-balance account in Kotak bank I was given a pre-approved offer of Kotak 811 credit card as Fist Year Free but now after 3 months they are charging me its annual charges 500+GST.
I have already sent a mail, but they are saying it's a charge able card, but on the letter received with the card its was mentioned that it is FYF.

what should i do?

(P.S: I have already thrown away that letter)

When I opened a zero-balance account in Kotak bank I was given a pre-approved offer of Kotak 811 credit card as Fist Year Free but now after 3 months they are charging me its annual charges 500+GST.
I have already sent a mail, but they are saying it's a charge able card, but on the letter received with the card its was mentioned that it is FYF.

what should i do?

(P.S: I have already thrown away that letter)
you need any valid proof of communication from kotK mentioninig it explicitly as fyf or ltf
attach the proof and mail it to the nodal desk

I think if you hold onecard against fd, you can't get the unsecured onecard.

And in future plz take some screenshot & email (some prove) about the charges before applying for a card..
actually, after receiving the card I called customer support to confirm but call recording was deleted by mistake.

And today when I called customer support, I simply said you can listen to the call recording which you have done and after 20 min of arguments, they agreed.

Back