• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Application Rejected? Know How to Get It Approved

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hey TFCians,

Did you know that if a bank rejects your credit card application, you can still ask them to reconsider? For detailed information, watch this video on our TechnoFino YouTube Channel: Credit Card Application Rejected? How To Get It Approved | Application Reconsideration 🔥🔥🔥

In this post, I'll tell you how to request your bank for "Credit Card Application Reconsideration."
You need to send an email to your bank's grievance team (All Bank Credit Card Department Email ID & Phone No)
Request them to reconsider your card application and provide strong reasons for reconsideration.

Tips:
  • Write a nice email. Don't use ChatGPT or any AI to write it; write your own.
  • Mention why you need the card and what your profession is.
  • Explain that you want to build a long-term relationship with the bank.
  • State that you are looking to move your FDs or cash balance from your different account to the bank account you are emailing.
  • Mention the premium credit cards you already hold with other banks.
  • Attach your other bank account statement, credit card statement, ITR, and salary slip to strengthen your case.

My experiences:
  1. BOB rejected my Eterna credit card application back in 2021. They approved it after I requested reconsideration.
  2. Yes Bank rejected my Yes First Exclusive credit card application. They approved it after I requested reconsideration.
  3. IndusInd Bank rejected my card application. They approved it after I requested reconsideration.

Screenshot_20220606-111546_Gmail.jpg

4. CitiBank rejected my application multiple times. Finally, they approved it in July 2021 after I requested reconsideration.
5. HSBC rejected my application multiple times and, unfortunately, they still do not accept my application even after multiple reconsideration requests.

Screenshot_20220606-112302_Gmail.jpg

So, it's important to remember that you can request your bank to reconsider, but the final decision will be made by the bank. You may still face rejection even after requesting reconsideration. I have personally followed this process many times and have benefited from it. If you are also facing rejection from a bank, you can try this method.
And remember one thing: "As a customer, you can ask for anything from your bank. If you don't ask for something, the bank isn't going to offer it to you on their own."

Back