• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card bill payment by credit card with 1.12% charges[now not working for maximum users]

How can we get MCC codes specific to India, kindly share. I tried searching for Air India or stay Vista properties but could not find them on Visa and MC sites

This is not working now. I’m going to delete my account. And rate them 1star. They took kyc details and cc details and then blocked the functionality

I think they wanted to collect all kyc details of user. Doesn’t look like a safe app.

This is not working now. I’m going to delete my account. And rate them 1star. They took kyc details and cc details and then blocked the functionality

I think they wanted to collect all kyc details of user. Doesn’t look like a safe app.
Mail them to delete your kyc data after that close your account selecting option from menu.

Maybe temporary removed because suddenly lots of users are start using.

They dnt have much pre-fund to handle all users.

matlab agar fail hua to refund k chakkar katne mein saar chakkar khayega..
Fund khatam ho gaye iska matlab yeh nahi ki refund delay hoga, woh depend karta hai kaisa system banaya hai.

Aisa bhi system banate hai ki pre-fund khatam hone par option automatic remove ho jaye ya alert kar de unlogo ko.

Taki cascade failure hone se pahele he bach jaye. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sab app developer k uppar hai, uska dimag kitna chala hoga app me payment system integrate karte time and kitna experience hai.

Fund khatam ho gaye iska matlab yeh nahi ki refund delay hoga, woh depend karta hai kaisa system banaya hai.

Aisa bhi system banate hai ki pre-fund khatam hone par option automatic remove ho jaye ya alert kar de unlogo ko.

Taki cascade failure hone se pahele he bach jaye. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sab app developer k uppar hai, uska dimag kitna chala hoga app me payment system integrate karte time and kitna experience hai.
sab moh maya hai jab tak chize sehi ho..

Khatm bhi ho haya kya.. abhi to kyc kiya..hame anq offer karna tha.. snapay 18 ko acc me dega low me.. aur koi sasta jugad?

ANQ is not as useful as suggested by some influencers.
Can't load any wallet with it. Not useful for paying CC bills.
Has 2.3% fee on loading with CC and even net banking !!!
Has 1.05% fee on loading with DC.
The offer of 3% cashback is limited to 300.
This offer too comes and goes.

One question to Snapay users... Can we transfer money from our own cc to our saving acc using snapay? In which payment option do we get to use Phonepe wallet in snapay?

Back