• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card bill payment via mobikwik is pending for last 5hours.

Arnal07

TF Premier
I have paid 10000rs onecard bill on mobikwik app via cred upi.Money debited from bank ac, but the bill payment is pending since last 5-6 hours.
Mobikwik twitter support is giving automated reply.Worst ever payment app with worst customer support.Can anyone help?

Attachments

• IMG_20231020_131431.jpg
    IMG_20231020_131431.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 36
I pay.

That's it. When it's time to pay, I pay. Your choice of date of payment is entirely up to you provided you are:
1. Paying your dues
2. Paying your dues within the stipulated time.

Ideally, one should not be forced to a single choice when there are multiple choices available. But, you learn from experience. Don't stress too much about it. Just pay using in-app to clear your dues and once your Mobikwik transaction settles, OneCard should ideally reverse it to your bank account provided in the app. Don't overthink as it's not worth it.

Update: The pending bill payment finally failed and Mada*ch*d Mobid*ck issued the refund after 12hours.Idfc first bank also credited the money to my ac instantly.Now, it is the time to uninstall the worst ever payment app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-20-23-09-12-883_com.mobikwik_new-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-20-23-09-12-883_com.mobikwik_new-edit.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 13
Back