• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card bill payment via mobikwik is pending for last 5hours.

Arnal07

TF Premier
I have paid 10000rs onecard bill on mobikwik app via cred upi.Money debited from bank ac, but the bill payment is pending since last 5-6 hours.
Mobikwik twitter support is giving automated reply.Worst ever payment app with worst customer support.Can anyone help?

Attachments

• IMG_20231020_131431.jpg
    IMG_20231020_131431.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 36
Update: The pending bill payment finally failed and Mada*ch*d Mobid*ck issued the refund after 12hours.Idfc first bank also credited the money to my ac instantly.Now, it is the time to uninstall the worst ever payment app.
Angoor na mile to khatte
Ek to ek payment app me jaake kisi aur ka UPI use karte ho app switichjng me kahin gateway me transaction fail hona common hai

i don't think mobikwik will refund, i think he will be credited twice in this scenario.
Update: The pending bill payment finally failed and Mada*ch*d Mobid*ck issued the refund after 12hours.Idfc first bank also credited the money to my ac instantly.Now, it is the time to uninstall the worst ever payment app.
See yourself @sousnake .

Angoor na mile to khatte
Ek to ek payment app me jaake kisi aur ka UPI use karte ho app switichjng me kahin gateway me transaction fail hona common hai
Bro, when I used to pay cc bills on mobikwik via hdfc visa platinum dc, payments failed multiple times.Also, for a bsnl recharge, in mobikwik transaction history the recharge showed succesfull, but the recharge plan benefits never credited to the mobile number and mobikwik also never refunded the money even after multiple complaints.I had to raise a bank chargeback/dispute.So, it is the time to delete this poorly maintained payment app.

Bro, when I used to pay cc bills on mobikwik via hdfc visa platinum dc, payments failed multiple times.Also, for a bsnl recharge, in mobikwik transaction history the recharge showed succesfull, but the recharge plan benefits never credited to the mobile number and mobikwik also never refunded the money even after multiple complaints.I had to raise a bank chargeback/dispute.So, it is the time to delete this poorly maintained payment app.
Honestly bro, if you have already faced so many times issue then why did you even tried? And when you know time window is small that's a bad decision on your part.
I am not a fan of Mobikwik but I use it every month to pay 4-5 cc bill using code FULLPAY and none in past 3 months have failed. Even downgraded my platinum dc to millennia dc for this.

But the catch is I always pay bill in 2-3 days of statement generation so I am not worried even if it fails or take couple of days more.

i have always used dc to pay and all have been paid 2-3 days in advance and none of them have failed or shown as pending

Bro be glad you got your money instantly after transaction failure. I did CC payment on 16th Sep but payment failed, they issued refund on 21st Sep but I got my money back on 13th October after filling complaint to RBI.

Bro be glad you got your money instantly after transaction failure. I did CC payment on 16th Sep but payment failed, they issued refund on 21st Sep but I got my money back on 13th October after filling complaint to RBI.
yes! I guess I am lucky in this case and now I have deleted Mobikwik.

Back