• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card for non-Movie benefits

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
What cards are you holding and then we might be able to help you?

Also check this thread

Shash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have checked this link and even visa infinite is offer is shown upto 500 off on non-Movie benefits, it is not applying. I used the same card for movie booking and instantly got 300rs off on movie booking but not on concert booking.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have checked this link and even visa infinite is offer is shown upto 500 off on non-Movie benefits, it is not applying. I used the same card for movie booking and instantly got 300rs off on movie booking but not on concert booking.
Is the concert available only on BMS? If it's on Paytm check with them once.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I can suggest you something if you are open to that idea. Check here

Shash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah I have checked this thread and they are offering help there but I kind of want to own a card for future too. Also I think only premium cards like Magnus amd Reserve give discount for concert tickets from the discussion there

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Yeah I have checked this thread and they are offering help there but I kind of want to own a card for future too. Also I think only premium cards like Magnus amd Reserve give discount for concert tickets from the discussion there
Yes, but for now if you need any discounts they might be able to help you out.

Shash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah I really don't understand what's the issue with AU bank. They offered me pre-approved credit card 2 times and each time it was rejected citing City not serviceable.

Yeah I really don't understand what's the issue with AU bank. They offered me pre-approved credit card 2 times and each time it was rejected citing City not serviceable.
Maybe try visiting branch and try cc application via some approval maybe some Rm or BM approval