• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card Giving maximum points on mygate society maintainance payment

No sbi cb doesn't give cb on NBH. I used to pay using Rubyx MC but the rps are meagre. Now they have introduced 6 Rs as platform fee as well.

Nobrokerhood sounds becoming more pathetic day by day.
Any better ideas on how to pay for maintenance and other services?

Try paying a smaller amount and let everyone know as well. Doesn't seem there are a lot of NBH users here.
Don't want to take that risk 😆 as the payment will be categorised as rent and I'll be charged 199+GST by SBI on top of 1.18+GST charged by NBH as processing fees.

Need some hack here 😂

No sbi cb doesn't give cb on NBH. I used to pay using Rubyx MC but the rps are meagre. Now they have introduced 6 Rs as platform fee as well.
Yeah feels so as the transaction will be categorised as rent so additional charges will applicable.

Yeah man platform fee by NBH is disgusting now a days, in coming months everyone will charge platform fees now sab jagah se laga di inhone

Nobrokerhood sounds becoming more pathetic day by day.
Any better ideas on how to pay for maintenance and other services?
Trying to find out that only but no luck so far. Do update us here if you gotto to know on this

Categorised as rent? That's new... I don't think other cards categorise it as rent as of now...
While trying to pay the maintenance the merchant name comes as NOBROKER TECHNOLOGIES S, can we somehow get the MCC code for this before making the transaction? Not sure which category does it comes under. Don't wanna pay 199+GST if Sbi categorised this as rent

Attachments

• IMG_20240819_110108.jpg
    IMG_20240819_110108.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 4
Back