• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card offers on samsung website?

ltf4ever

TF Legend
i want to buy a mobile on samsung website.

for the last 1 month, the website only has icici credit card offer, but i cannot use that as they want non-co-branded card only.

does anyone know if samsung also keeps on rotating banks of credit cards like amazon/flipkart?
or do they have a fixed banking partner? asking because i was only waiting for the same discount (10%) to come on other card.

for the last 1 month, the website only has icici credit card offer, but i cannot use that as they want non-co-branded card only.

does anyone know if samsung also keeps on rotating banks of credit cards like amazon/flipkart?
or do they have a fixed banking partner? asking because i was only waiting for the same discount (10%) to come on other card.
Yes, i have seen offers with HDFC few times. If you have corporate id, you can try using that to get additional discounts which is usually 8-10% more than regular samsung website.

Correct, Samsung corporate website has better price. And see whether you already have a Samsung device/account and if you order through the Samsung market place, there is some loyalty bonus on select products like mobile phone.

You can try their stores too because they run different offers. Also, if you have Samsung account you will earn loyalty points and it is as good cash you can redeem them to buy your next product or accessories.

Plus depending on your bargaining skills you might end up getting a better deal from their exclusive store. There is also a trick to encash those loyalty points.

You can try their stores too because they run different offers. Also, if you have Samsung account you will earn loyalty points and it is as good cash you can redeem them to buy your next product or accessories.

Plus depending on your bargaining skills you might end up getting a better deal from their exclusive store. There is also a trick to encash those loyalty points.
oh that's new to me. i thought their samsung stores would be selling at what the site shows, without any scope for negotiation. will try that too!

If someone in your family is using a samsung smartphone, you can use there upgrade option in my galaxy app you will get huge discounts, so basically it's a exchange program that samsung runs, if you go to store they will give upgrade your device without actually exchanging it.
I am using samsung A51 one of my friend used this upgrade option to S series he got 10k discount. Screenshot_20230503-221213_My Galaxy.jpg

If someone in your family is using a samsung smartphone, you can use there upgrade option in my galaxy app you will get huge discounts, so basically it's a exchange program that samsung runs, if you go to store they will give upgrade your device without actually exchanging it.
I am using samsung A51 one of my friend used this upgrade option to S series he got 10k discount. View attachment 15897
this is interesting.
I have samsung galaxy phone. let me check more details on this. i will message you if needed I hope u r ok with that.
you mean to say they won't keep my old phone?

i will message you if needed I hope u r ok with that.
no problem bro
yes they won't, but some stores might not do that, do try with the mobile shops who keep all brand devices.
even we didn't knew about this, after negotiating for 15 mins we didn't agree with the price he was offering, we were about to leave then he called us and said sir if you use samsung phone you will get 10k discount

no problem bro

yes they won't, but some stores might not do that, do try with the mobile shops who keep all brand devices.
even we didn't knew about this, after negotiating for 15 mins we didn't agree with the price he was offering, we were about to leave then he called us and said sir if you use samsung phone you will get 10k discount
I heard about it but is it only for new S23 series or any S series?

firstly, if you have some corporate id, use that email for logging into samsung site: https://www.samsung.com/in/store/corporate/login/

Other than that, Samsung has tie ups with mostly all companies, but discounts and offers depend upon the device you are buying. When I was checking their site in Dec 2022, they had flat 6k discount on using any damn credit card and 8k if using HDFC (this still exists for their super premium phones)

So, while S22Ultra was at 1.10L at amazon, I was able to buy S22Ultra+Watch4 at 93k via HDFC CC ;)

In all, it depends on which segment you are trying to buy

this is interesting.
I have samsung galaxy phone. let me check more details on this. i will message you if needed I hope u r ok with that.
The one he is talking about is upgrade offer where you don't have to exchange your phone and you don't even need a Samsung phone for it. It all depends what promotion they are running.

By the way if you don't mind sharing which device you are looking for, so that we can offer you better advice.

Last edited:
The one he is talking about is upgrade offer where you don't have to exchange your phone and you don't even need a Samsung phone for it. It all depends what promotion they are running.

By the way if you don't mind sharing which device you are looking for, so that we can offer you better advice.
I am looking to purchase S21 FE 256GB variant. Somehow this device is not showing up on the corporate website. On Samsung shop its available for 36k and if add any accessory, it gives 5% on both.
There's another 2k discount on HDFC cc but I don't have any HDFC card. I'll use Magnus to purchase.

Please advise if you see any better deal than this.

TIA

samsung a34

why not s21 fe? it is also available for 30k
it's official support is ending soon (2 yrs earlier than a34). a34 has 4yrs OS and 5yrs security update promised. this is a big deal for me as i am very much paranoid about security updates as i mainly use my phone for all bank related things. and i plan to use this phone for 5 years!

s21 fe battery backup has some issues whereas a34 claims 2day battery. exynos processor on s21fe vs dimensity on a34.

a34 on website it is showing 26999 after offers, and corporate email will give 10% over and above that, so i can get my hands on it around 25k.

Last edited:
I am looking to purchase S21 FE 256GB variant. Somehow this device is not showing up on the corporate website. On Samsung shop its available for 36k and if add any accessory, it gives 5% on both.
There's another 2k discount on HDFC cc but I don't have any HDFC card. I'll use Magnus to purchase.

Please advise if you see any better deal than this.

TIA
I think you should try Samsung Exclusive store once.

it's official support is ending soon (2 yrs earlier than a34). a34 has 4yrs OS and 5yrs security update promised. this is a big deal for me as i am very much paranoid about security updates as i mainly use my phone for all bank related things. and i plan to use this phone for 5 years!

s21 fe battery backup has some issues whereas a34 claims 2day battery. exynos processor on s21fe vs dimensity on a34.

a34 on website it is showing 26999 after offers, and corporate email will give 10% over and above that, so i can get my hands on it around 25k.
If you have SBI card they are giving discount on that.

Back