• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card offers on samsung website?

ltf4ever

TF Legend
i want to buy a mobile on samsung website.

for the last 1 month, the website only has icici credit card offer, but i cannot use that as they want non-co-branded card only.

does anyone know if samsung also keeps on rotating banks of credit cards like amazon/flipkart?
or do they have a fixed banking partner? asking because i was only waiting for the same discount (10%) to come on other card.

i want to buy a mobile on samsung website.

for the last 1 month, the website only has icici credit card offer, but i cannot use that as they want non-co-branded card only.

does anyone know if samsung also keeps on rotating banks of credit cards like amazon/flipkart?
or do they have a fixed banking partner? asking because i was only waiting for the same discount (10%) to come on other card.
I still find it crazy how Samsung offers 24 months no cost emi on their flagships. Might actually consider them if they switch out those shitty Exynos chips. Currently on the iPhone 12 and thinking about getting the 15 or 14 if is on sale. Any tips?

Reactions: SSV
If I were you , I would take 14 plus in the first 10 minutes of BBD sale and forget about buying another mobile for the next 4 to 5 years
Isn't Flipkart having a hard time actually delivering the orders though? I heard that only something around 10% of the people who purchased an iPhone actually received them last year. The rest were issued refunds. I'd rather pay like 5k more if it means I get a safe and reliable delivery.

Isn't Flipkart having a hard time actually delivering the orders though? I heard that only something around 10% of the people who purchased an iPhone actually received them last year. The rest were issued refunds. I'd rather pay like 5k more if it means I get a safe and reliable delivery.
And I don't really like bigger phones so It'd have to be the base model or the pro

And I don't really like bigger phones so It'd have to be the base model or the pro
I don't know about last year, but the year before it was fine for me..
Talking about bigger phones, I have been using Iphones since 3GS and my current phone is Iphone SE2, just because of small facotr and home button..
but things have changed... so I have to as well.. I got used to Samsung 33 5G for the last 10 months.
hence I would go for 14 plus it gives the best battery for the price paid..
Thats me.. you could go for 14 if that is your school...

I don't know about last year, but the year before it was fine for me..
Talking about bigger phones, I have been using Iphones since 3GS and my current phone is Iphone SE2, just because of small facotr and home button..
but things have changed... so I have to as well.. I got used to Samsung 33 5G for the last 10 months.
hence I would go for 14 plus it gives the best battery for the price paid..
Thats me.. you could go for 14 if that is your school...
Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely check out the Big Billion Days sale. How big of a difference do you think it makes when buying something like the base iPhone 14? It will definitely be a little cheaper after the 15 launches and you can get it for 64000 now with bank offers. What do you think would be it's price during that Flipkart sale? And any thoughts about the Amazon Great Indian sale?

Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely check out the Big Billion Days sale. How big of a difference do you think it makes when buying something like the base iPhone 14? It will definitely be a little cheaper after the 15 launches and you can get it for 64000 now with bank offers. What do you think would be it's price during that Flipkart sale? And any thoughts about the Amazon Great Indian sale?
would be just around 50K or a bit less than 50k, like 48 K... without any exchange..
First few hours price varies.. and will settle down areound 52 K to 55K .
Amazon price pretty much stays the same around 52 K all the time.

Back