• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Opinions Required

gzb30ab

TF Buzz
Hi Guys,
I have some cc will list below mostly i am interested in LTF only or which can me made LTF using some methods. Need your help in which cc should i close as they are not beneficial etc and which should i add also need help with limit increase in some cc.
So here are the cc that I own--
1) Amazon Pay cc- 4.2l
2) Coral Rupay cc- 4.4l
3) Axis neo and myzone cc- 1.01l
4) Hdfc millenia cc- 50k need LE
5) Hdfc paytm cc- 1.17l need LE
6) IndusInd Legend cc- 50k this is latest got last month only
7) BOB Prime fd based cc- 12k (started my journey with this card) what should i do with this dont use it anymore
Also Applied for tata neu plus lets see if its ltf or not should i close if its not ltf? ,it has shared limit with my hdfc paytm cc
i have my salary account with hdfc other banks i dont have any savings ac only cc
dont know why not getting LE.

Close one of the axis card.

Close bob fd card, if you wish to maintain a secured loan take overdraft against mf, gold or fd.

Close hdfc paytm after you get neu. Also ask hdfc to merge the both the limits of hdfc millennia and hdfc paytm. (If you wish)

I think you are eligible for icici 0 balance premium savings ac as you have 4l+ credit limit.

Close one of the axis card.

Close bob fd card, if you wish to maintain a secured loan take overdraft against mf, gold or fd.

Close hdfc paytm after you get neu. Also ask hdfc to merge the both the limits of hdfc millennia and hdfc paytm. (If you wish)

I think you are eligible for icici 0 balance premium savings ac as you have 4l+ credit limit.
Placed a request to close bob card already
Guide me for what to do with HDFC cards where to contact as cc on call doesn't help with me credit limits ?. And after neu paytm cc will be closeable as it has shared limit !!.

Hi Guys,
I have some cc will list below mostly i am interested in LTF only or which can me made LTF using some methods. Need your help in which cc should i close as they are not beneficial etc and which should i add also need help with limit increase in some cc.
1) Amazon Pay cc- 4.2l
2) Coral Rupay cc- 4.4l
7) BOB Prime fd based cc- 12k (started my journey with this card) what should i do with this dont use it anymore
Also Applied for tata neu plus lets see if its ltf or not should i close if its not ltf? ,it has shared limit with my hdfc paytm cc
i have my salary account with hdfc other banks i dont have any savings ac only cc
Get SBI Cashback and SimplyClick

Kotak Myntra (not sourcing due to RBI ban) wait few days/weeks

PNB Rupay Select for spa, ott and more
(LTF conditionally with one trxn per quarter)

Get SBI Cashback and SimplyClick

Kotak Myntra (not sourcing due to RBI ban) wait few days/weeks

PNB Rupay Select for spa, ott and more
(LTF conditionally with one trxn per quarter)
Can we get pnb cc without income documents and savings account in pnb?

If you have your salary account with HDFC, speak to your RM and get the Millennia's limit increased. Use it for most of your spends for about 6-7 months and then ask for a card and limit upgrade. I think they will do so without any question.

Get SBI Cashback and Axis Airtel (Ace if Airtel is not pre approved) if possible.

SBI cards are not LTf correct?. Or they can be ?.
They can be......

Hi Guys,
1) Amazon Pay cc- 4.2l
2) Coral Rupay cc- 4.4l
Update-
1) Amazon Pay cc- 4.2l
2) Coral Rupay cc- 4.4l
4) Hdfc millenia and tata neu plus cc- 1.67l
5) IndusInd Legend cc- 50k
6) SBI SimplyClick cc - 2.6l

closed my bob prime card and hdfc paytm and asked hdfc to merge limits
Axis I have raised LE Request Currently
I am not able to bob card applied two times one time work address 200km etc but in end rejected due to internal policies!!!
Any other cards you guys suggest?

Back