• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Payment Through Mobikwik - Experience

fcmaTanveer

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Dear All, Today was the Last date for my Axis Magnus Credit Card Payment, so first time i used Mobikwik for Payment as it was giving offer of 100 Rs. cashback on 5000 Rs. Payment.

So the Payment is showing successful but its been more than 6 Hours and Credit is not reflected in my statement yet, eventually i had to make the Payment Through Cred which hit the statement instantly as usual.

Please share your experience with Mobikwik, also suggest best option to make credit card payment as on today i.e. 7th June 2023

I use Payzapp for Axis payment, it's quick, but Mobikwik nowadays payments getting failed a lot even though the transaction is successful.

What Mobikwik do is, get the fund from customer and transfer it to their ICICI partner, this will be successful, later ICICI needs to transfer to credit card account, this process failing most of the time. So the refund takes time between 5 days to 30 days too..

any specific benefits paying through Payzapp instead of Cred?
I use Payzapp for Axis payment, it's quick, but Mobikwik nowadays payments getting failed a lot even though the transaction is successful.

What Mobikwik do is, get the fund from customer and transfer it to their ICICI partner, this will be successful, later ICICI needs to transfer to credit card account, this process failing most of the time. So the refund takes time between 5 days to 30 days tooany spc

What Mobikwik do is, get the fund from customer and transfer it to their ICICI partner, this will be successful, later ICICI needs to transfer to credit card account, this process failing most of the time. So the refund takes time between 5 days to 30 days too..

Mobikwik takes 2 days and it logged on the same day in account. BillDesk is the reason - paytm etc do it directly using visa billpay.

@fcmaTanveer if you’ve paid it today (which is the last date), then ideally MobiKwik will credit the money to your credit card on the same date, i.e. today. It will take 2-3 days to start reflecting in your CC transactions list but the date of credit will be today’s date. I have been paying my CC bills using MobiKwik every month for a long time now, and I’ve never experienced any payment failures. It just takes 2-3 days to start reflecting but gets credited each time.

@fcmaTanveer if you’ve paid it today (which is the last date), then ideally MobiKwik will credit the money to your credit card on the same date, i.e. today. It will take 2-3 days to start reflecting in your CC transactions list but the date of credit will be today’s date. I have been paying my CC bills using MobiKwik every month for a long time now, and I’ve never experienced any payment failures. It just takes 2-3 days to start reflecting but gets credited each time.
Yeah, I also noticed the same. It will take 2/3 days to show up in the card account.
I think they mention 2 working days it will take

Usually, all banks give a grace period of 2-3 days after last day of bill payment as they know that it usually takes 2/3 days for payment to reflect

You just need to make sure that the payment was done before/on the last due date. If required, mail customer care of the bank and let them know about the payment made (with transactions id, reference number, etc)

On a side note, never trust 3rd party payments on last day... always use bank's own netbanking for paying CC bills if its last day or else, they might just say that payment failed after 2/3 days and they will return (but that would leave a mark on your credit history)

We should not wait for last date of payment. I pay 4-5 days before the due date. Let it be Mobikwik, Cred, Paytm or any other payment platform (Including banks), sometimes payment is failed and we can't do anything. Hence we should have enough time so that the failed payment credits in account and we can reinitiate the same.

Yes, if there is no problem of funds, then the wait till last date is ok because if the payment is failed, we can reinitiate the payment again and pay the card bill. Anyways the failed payment will credit back in the source account.

Usually, all banks give a grace period of 2-3 days after last day of bill payment as they know that it usually takes 2/3 days for payment to reflect

You just need to make sure that the payment was done before/on the last due date. If required, mail customer care of the bank and let them know about the payment made (with transactions id, reference number, etc)

On a side note, never trust 3rd party payments on last day... always use bank's own netbanking for paying CC bills if its last day or else, they might just say that payment failed after 2/3 days and they will return (but that would leave a mark on your credit history)
Bank net-banking can be used only if you have bank account in the particular bank, one can have multiple bank's credit card, but generally we don't have more than 2 bank accounts.

Dear All, Today was the Last date for my Axis Magnus Credit Card Payment, so first time i used Mobikwik for Payment as it was giving offer of 100 Rs. cashback on 5000 Rs. Payment.

So the Payment is showing successful but its been more than 6 Hours and Credit is not reflected in my statement yet, eventually i had to make the Payment Through Cred which hit the statement instantly as usual.

Please share your experience with Mobikwik, also suggest best option to make credit card payment as on today i.e. 7th June 2023
never had problems with mobikwik . i allways use upi for payments
if its shows success then u dont have to worry..its processed so even if shows up on bank statement tommorow itll show today's date only
if it says pending it may take upto 8hrs to show next status

Bank net-banking can be used only if you have bank account in the particular bank, one can have multiple bank's credit card, but generally we don't have more than 2 bank accounts.
By netbanking, I meant own bank's portal

Banks usually give an option to pay their CC bills via some app/portal

Back