• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Payment Through Mobikwik - Experience

fcmaTanveer

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Dear All, Today was the Last date for my Axis Magnus Credit Card Payment, so first time i used Mobikwik for Payment as it was giving offer of 100 Rs. cashback on 5000 Rs. Payment.

So the Payment is showing successful but its been more than 6 Hours and Credit is not reflected in my statement yet, eventually i had to make the Payment Through Cred which hit the statement instantly as usual.

Please share your experience with Mobikwik, also suggest best option to make credit card payment as on today i.e. 7th June 2023

Are we getting any cashback nowdays on credit card payment thru MobiKwik? I paid 20k thru Mobikwik, dint get any cashback.
For paying HDFC credit card bill we've no choice but to pay via Mobikwik as it gives 1% via HDFC debit card. For other banks Payzapp as is better as it's faster and more reliable in my experience.

Payments through Mobikwik takes time to reflect in your CC account. But the payment date will the same date when you paid. So no issues there. same is the case with GPAY. But with Cred, the payment always reflects instantly in the CC account.
A quick update...This month I tried paying using Mobikwik for two credit card payment and both the times the transaction was instant and money got credit to CC account in real time...looks like Mobikwik have worked on the timings

Dear All, Today was the Last date for my Axis Magnus Credit Card Payment, so first time i used Mobikwik for Payment as it was giving offer of 100 Rs. cashback on 5000 Rs. Payment.

So the Payment is showing successful but its been more than 6 Hours and Credit is not reflected in my statement yet, eventually i had to make the Payment Through Cred which hit the statement instantly as usual.

Please share your experience with Mobikwik, also suggest best option to make credit card payment as on today i.e. 7th June 2023
I have paid credit card bill through mobikwik for flipkar axis & my zone, in both case it took 1 day to reflect amount in my card. So you can wait for 1-2 days.
One problem I see with Mobikwik is sometimes it doesn't detect credit card bill from mail, so we can't use FULLPAY there.
I see that issue with my ICICI sapphiro credit card.

I have 2 hdfc platinum cards. with 1 card i can pay bills >20k and with other card it shows error saying can't pay >20k. Both are visa variant debit cards. Anyone has any clue?

Back