• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card Payment Through Mobikwik - Experience

fcmaTanveer

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Dear All, Today was the Last date for my Axis Magnus Credit Card Payment, so first time i used Mobikwik for Payment as it was giving offer of 100 Rs. cashback on 5000 Rs. Payment.

So the Payment is showing successful but its been more than 6 Hours and Credit is not reflected in my statement yet, eventually i had to make the Payment Through Cred which hit the statement instantly as usual.

Please share your experience with Mobikwik, also suggest best option to make credit card payment as on today i.e. 7th June 2023

It would be marked by the date you initiated the payment from mobiqwik. Last month I got an SMS saying my payment is overdue (it was via mobiqwik). Later in the transactions, it got added back dated.

Dear All, Today was the Last date for my Axis Magnus Credit Card Payment, so first time i used Mobikwik for Payment as it was giving offer of 100 Rs. cashback on 5000 Rs. Payment.

So the Payment is showing successful but its been more than 6 Hours and Credit is not reflected in my statement yet, eventually i had to make the Payment Through Cred which hit the statement instantly as usual.

Please share your experience with Mobikwik, also suggest best option to make credit card payment as on today i.e. 7th June 2023
I regularly pay my credit card bills to mobikwik app, for some banks it reflect immediately but what
I noticed, for Axis bank and ICICI Bank credit card bill payment,it will show in your credit card account after 2 working days.
Nothing to worry if your credit card bill payment is successful it will be credited and you will be charged with no late payment charges

I regularly pay my credit card bills to mobikwik app, for some banks it reflect immediately but what
I noticed, for Axis bank and ICICI Bank credit card bill payment,it will show in your credit card account after 2 working days.
Nothing to worry if your credit card bill payment is successful it will be credited and you will be charged with no late payment charges
I repeat again, Mobikwik successful transaction doesn't mean 100% success.

Payments through Mobikwik takes time to reflect in your CC account. But the payment date will the same date when you paid. So no issues there. same is the case with GPAY. But with Cred, the payment always reflects instantly in the CC account.

I tried with Amazon Pay few times. Instant payment message arrived for SBI, HDFC, AXIS cards. Earlier they used to run Rs. 100 cash back offer for cc payments, but now a days there are hardly any offers there for cc bills.

Made a transaction and it got failed. They say that refund has been initiated. In how may days can I expect refund to appear in account?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-23-18-40-52-946_com.mobikwik_new.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-23-18-40-52-946_com.mobikwik_new.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 29
I repeat again, Mobikwik successful transaction doesn't mean 100% success.
I agree here..this does happen... successful transaction failing later but it is very rare. I had this failure once for Corporate Credit Card. Later they made that BIN blocked or so for payment.
it is for all except for you that one time
Apart from that one issue, it has been 100% success for me too

Made a transaction and it got failed. They say that refund has been initiated. In how may days can I expect refund to appear in account?
Did you get refund? Yesterday I tried to pay HDFC CC bill using HDFC DC but it failed, refund initiated later but now its more than 24 hrs but refund not credit to my hdfc bank account. Any idea how much time mobikwik takes to refund?

Back