• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card through GPAY :: Issue (Solved!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just tell him to call the bank to find out about the status, rather than anything else.

For safety, I'd hand him over a print copy of the transaction receipt and asking him to follow up with the bank. Don't use any other approach. You mentioned that the transaction has been verified to be successful. Just tell him to wait for it to be credited to his account.
I called axis support they are saying money is credited to merchent

Hi All,
I did merchant QA scan and transferred 40,000 INR though google pay using Axis bank credit card merchant is claiming he has not received amount
Google pay says transaction is successful please help team.

@TechnoFino
contact axis bank and claim chargeback, also contact gpay and ask why merchant didn't received that payment.
Complaint to ur bank... Dispute the transaction.... And complaint on twitter to npci and upi handle.... Dm them...
NCPI, UPI can't do anything in this case, the Transaction was processed by gpay only, not NCPI/UPI, as this was Gpay merchant QR and credit card payment.

Possibility 1: amount not credited in merchant's account
You will receive credit on your card in 24-48 hours automatically

Possibility 2: amount is in the processing stage and will eventually be credited into the merchants' account

Possibility 3: Merchant has not received money or he is lying
then ask him to share a copy of the bank statement, give it to your bank and confirm that the said transaction is not successful. You will get your money
Just make sure he shares the same bank's statement in which the transaction was initiated, not of some other bank.

Your money is safe in all cases. It is just a matter of time and some inconvenience, you will get it back.

Possibility 1: amount not credited in merchant's account
You will receive credit on your card in 24-48 hours automatically

Possibility 2: amount is in the processing stage and will eventually be credited into the merchants' account

Possibility 3: Merchant has not received money or he is lying
then ask him to share a copy of the bank statement, give it to your bank and confirm that the said transaction is not successful. You will get your money
Just make sure he shares the same bank's statement in which the transaction was initiated, not of some other bank.

Your money is safe in all cases. It is just a matter of time and some inconvenience, you will get it back.
I tried 5000 into my own merchant account.... Via axis app.i scanned my own qr.. Money got deducted on 3 aug...... Till today money not credited nor refund.... Have complained to npci, axis and also the pinlabs whose merchant qr I used....

There shud be mechanism that anybody can check status of transaction using upi transaction id.... Currently only banks can check...

I tried 5000 into my own merchant account.... Via axis app.i scanned my own qr.. Money got deducted on 3 aug...... Till today money not credited nor refund.... Have complained to npci, axis and also the pinlabs whose merchant qr I used....

There shud be mechanism that anybody can check status of transaction using upi transaction id.... Currently only banks can check...
Through UPI or using credit card ?

UPI fine. But Bharat QR is also a product of NPCI right ? Just like UPI. Are they not accountable ?
Bharat QR is merger of all card QR payment but payment is process through mvisa QR, if you use Visa card.

If you have payzapp app then scan any Bharat QR code, you will see list of all Card QR numbers -

mVisa QR: 4xxxxxxxxxxx
Master QR: 5xxxxxxxxxx
RuPay QR: 6xxxxxxxxxx
UPI QR: xxxxxxx@xxxx

Now you have to choose which card you want to use Visa/Master/RuPay/UPI and the payment will be processed as per your card network.

Thank you every one called axis bank they are confirming money is successful with Merchent Am not justifying here I used axis bank card only because QR belonged to axis bank and it was huge amount..Not sure why Merchent is saying it's not credited hope i will get justice.

THanks @TechnoFino @Batmanbaba @Abhishek012
Through UPI or using credit card ?
It was through Credit card

HI all Something wired axis bank is saying Merchent need to claim the amount, But the vendor is saying he doesn't do anything of such what i need to now ? at least it is confirmed Merchent hasn't claimed the amount, It's still in process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back