• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card through GPAY :: Issue (Solved!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest you to lodge a complaint thru email.
Once they confirm that the transaction is successful, submit the mail and account statement to the merchant.
Then he will have to accept it.

Otherwise ask the merchant to show the transaction list of the specific date.

Manual Settlement is not required for UPI/QR Code transactions. It will complete the settlement at around 12am every day.
Only Card transactions need to be settled manually.

HI all Something wired axis bank is saying Merchent need to claim the amount, But the vendor is saying he doesn't do anything of such what i need to now ? at least it is confirmed Merchent hasn't claimed the amount, It's still in process
Yes its tru... Either he has to claim the amount or give in written to reverse the amount to the original payment source....

Hi All, Issue is resolved trust me merchant should be trained how use the system effectively it was very difficult convince him to settlement It's done after couple of escalation.. My view not all merchant are aware of the full fledge process i have requested even vendor to disable card payment for future payments.

Am really grateful for each and very one for your support and suggestion :)

Hi All, Issue is resolved trust me merchant should be trained how use the system effectively it was very difficult convince him to settlement It's done after couple of escalation.. My view not all merchant are aware of the full fledge process i have requested even vendor to disable card payment for future payments.

Did you got your money back or it was finally settled in merchants account

So far so good 👍

Great. This is what I was talking about. They don't know the different types of QR and their processes. Some are well aware of these. One can easily get to know by commutating with them. Try to avoid these kind of payments if they are not aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back