• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card to Amazon wallet load and then bank transfer/cc billpay via Amazon wallet UPI -

Spark money is good option because it provides transfer through UPI. But they open the deposit money for short time, except that time, you can't load spark account. Spark supports DC and major wallets for loading.

Those new age apps may introduce UPI like Spark.

What's spark money?
How to use it?... Any thread for that?

Spark money is good option because it provides transfer through UPI. But they open the deposit money for short time, except that time, you can't load spark account. Spark supports DC and major wallets for loading.

Those new age apps may introduce UPI like Spark.

Today i transfer Rs20,000 credit card to bank free of cost via Spark Money app. :love: :love:

Best way to transfer is - Spark money >> add money >> Razorpay gateway page >> wallet >> payzapp >> enter any random gmail id >> now no need to login "choose guest payment option" >> enter your credit card/RuPay prepaid card details >> next page enter cvv (If RuPay card) cvv is not required on some visa cards >> enter otp >> done.

Link - https://www.technofino.in/community...back-for-sbi-cashback-card-ola-sbi-card.5254/

@dino

Last edited:
Today i transfer Rs20,000 credit card to bank free of cost via Spark Money app. :love: :love:

Best way to transfer is - Spark money >> add money >> Razorpay gateway page >> wallet >> payzapp >> enter any random gmail id >> now no need to login "choose guest payment option" >> enter your credit card/RuPay prepaid card details >> next page enter cvv (If RuPay card) cvv is not required on some visa cards >> enter otp >> done.

Link - https://www.technofino.in/community...back-for-sbi-cashback-card-ola-sbi-card.5254/

@dino
@Abhishek012 then how to transfer from spark money? What are the transaction limits?

And i can't see the link you have provided... Saying some error.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230111-195547.png
    Screenshot_20230111-195547.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I'm facing issues on Amazon Pay while transacting using mobile number(at)amazonpay. Not able to use amount to send it to anyone, nor use it to pay for orders. Every transaction fails and amount gets credited back. Anyone else facing the same issue?

I'm facing issues on Amazon Pay while transacting using mobile number(at)amazonpay. Not able to use amount to send it to anyone, nor use it to pay for orders. Every transaction fails and amount gets credited back. Anyone else facing the same issue?
Here too same
So I used the money for cc bill payment
Anyways pencilton game came to an end with amazon so not a matter if amazon upi fails
No way we can load Amaz so nothing to worry about apay upi

Maybe he has exhausted the monthly limit or Amazon is doing something on back end... Probably from the change they made on rupay prepaid card

Back