• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card to Amazon wallet load and then bank transfer/cc billpay via Amazon wallet UPI -

Try any other merchants. Few weeks back one person told me Amazon wallet UPI restricts some merchant for multiple times payment (this is selected user restriction).

Try cc bill pay via freecharge suggest by @amit

or pay cc bill via billdesk website using UPI request money.
cc bill pay via billdesk using rupay dc?

How can we make credit card bill pay using rupay prepaid card (pencilton card). Without any convinience fees
1. Load your ola wallet with pencilton card, pick credit card section for loading. You can do max 10K/month
2. Then do paytm fastag recharge using ola wallet balance, it will be loaded in paytm wallet
3. Transfer to bank from paytm wallet and pay bill or pay bill directly from wallet balance

I don't think rotators are to be blamed for devaluation. Genuine spenders >>>>> rotators
Probability of rotators turning genuine>>>close to zero
Scope for Genuine spenders to turn to rotatating >>> close to infinite
Other Points to consider
Spending per month of Genuine spenders versus that of rotators.
Cashback earned by rotators versus that by genuine spenders.
If i were a bank i would hire all rotators to block any loopholes in the offers provided😂

Probability of rotators turning genuine>>>close to zero
Scope for Genuine spenders to turn to rotatating >>> close to infinite
Other Points to consider
Spending per month of Genuine spenders versus that of rotators.
Cashback earned by rotators versus that by genuine spenders.
If i were a bank i would hire all rotators to block any loopholes in the offers provided😂
Luckily u r not owning any bank 😂 lol

Hi guys, I tried the free charge method but getting an error to “add money” although I already have APAY balance. Attached pic. Anyone can help please?

Attachments

• B87DF40D-9663-4803-9192-F8E3492AD100.png
    B87DF40D-9663-4803-9192-F8E3492AD100.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 36
Back