• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card to bank Transfer Free?

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hello TechnoFino Community,

I want to transfer credit card to bank account free.

I use some tricks like credit card to HDFC Payz wallet and then add money through Uber in Paytm but I transfer only 1000 just for checking but this is worked.

But I am confused how much money transfer to this trick?

Please give me answer if anyone transfer money through this trick

In my city , I've been recently seeing banners at every crossing , advertising about service for credit card to cash or bank account transfer. They even claim to provide home service!!!

I guess people have made it their job to do such fraudulent methods.

This is the kind of misuse that eventually harm the genuine credit card users. IMG_20221019_184034.jpg

I use some tricks like credit card to HDFC Payz wallet and then add money through Uber in Paytm but I transfer only 1000 just for checking but this is worked.

You transfer credit card to Paytm, but where is the case that transfer happened to bank account?

See all latest working trick here -

@Balavengat

In my city , I've been recently seeing banners at every crossing , advertising about service for credit card to cash or bank account transfer. They even claim to provide home service!!!

I guess people have made it their job to do such fraudulent methods.

This is the kind of misuse that eventually harm the genuine credit card users.View attachment 11222
we have many such cc to bank nomadics here... whenever the 1st of the month comes...they take it upon their lives to find new cc to bank ways.

How to move up ladder with titles?

Back