• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card to ppf account

So much to learn then 🙅‍♂️.
Check out the link he shared above
He may be aware of those, his point is adding directly with CC is 4k, what the trick is doing with is prepaid wallet to add money via third party apps, which is different from using CC directly in thirdd party apps..

He may be aware of those, his point is adding directly with CC is 4k, what the trick is doing with is prepaid wallet to add money via third party apps, which is different from using CC directly in thirdd party apps..
May be. There were few other ways as well but all patched now. One was directly adding money to PayTM wallet through Rupay CC UPI. At that time even 1L was possible with single transaction.

If you want to transfer PPF via credit card, use Payzapp trick. Transfer the amount to bank account of someone with an income below the taxable slab and then use that amount to pay for PPF.
I just checked with HDFC ppf can be paid only via the same bank account where ppf is mapped, cannot pay from other bank accounts, unless we transfer some amount from other bank to hdfc and pay to ppf.

I just checked with HDFC ppf can be paid only via the same bank account where ppf is mapped, cannot pay from other bank accounts, unless we transfer some amount from other bank to hdfc and pay to ppf.
This is not true, you can add ppf account as beneficiary in any other bank account and transfer money, I did via axis in last month for ppf account in hdfc bank.

This is not true, you can add ppf account as beneficiary in any other bank account and transfer money, I did via axis in last month for ppf account in hdfc bank.
But HDFC ppf account is not as same as savings or current account pattern right? Will that not cause trouble to add as a beneficiary?

Back