• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Cards for Low Salary / Without Income Proofs

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

helloworld

TF Legend
Assume: Person has CIBIL score of 750 above instead of NA (either by taking some loan, secured credit card etc. options will generate credit score).

Options (unsecured cards without bank accounts):

- Onecard
- Axis Airtel
- HDFC Moneyback+
- SBI SimplyClick

Note: Above cards might get declined due to various 'internal policy' factors but approval chances also there and worked with some users.

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
U can get most of the card.... Try c2c or get ur first card as pre approved....

With that salary limit will be very less.. And make ur card useless for 6 months

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Heard that Onecard not useful for c2c, so looking for a card which can be used as c2c later once salary and limit improved.
I got my bob card using fd based one card... U can only get bob card using it... From that bob card... I got my idfc card. So its a chain....

U just need to get ur first card abd get cibil above 750..one card shows in cibil as normal card... Not secured card even if u take it on fd...

If u dont want it. Then I would suggest take icici platinum in fd online or any flipkart axis card on fd by visiting any axis branch.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.