• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Cards Offering Lounge Access at Domestic Airports (with Spend Requirements)

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Basically, top-notch credit cards from any bank have no spending criteria.
that's understandable
but the purpose of all our clamouring on the TF threads is to be aware of the average cards that provide lounge access without spending criteria

They do provide PP membership but no free access…. Unfortunate but not bad for an LTF card 😜
Providing/buying a Priority pass without any free Lounge access is the most ridiculous thing for a bank to pay even a minimal amount of money.

Because it will never be used by the customer, unless he is a fool.

Can anyone provide a list of which cards are tied up with Dreamfolks and Lounge key?

These are the two new entrants competing with Priority pass

Can anyone provide a list of which cards are tied up with Dreamfolks and Lounge key?

These are the two new entrants competing with Priority pass
LK is still very new in the market
It is tied with Federal and Yes bank cards
Also IDFC debit cards (credit cards are linked with DF)

I’ll probably create a wiki post for the cards I know… and everyone else can edit the same!!!

Is it safe to sell DF Lounge access qr to someone? Railway/Domestic lounge access..
The card details aren't shared right in this QR.

QR code hi toh share karna hai usme play safe...?

₹100 me hai ek buyer I have around 10-12 cards so 1000-1200 easy money.

Lounge waste Jaye usse accha Jo mile woh...
hahaha ... good going .... I have 5 cards, including the Dragon Pass. Basically, all cards have either unlimited domestic or unlimited international lounge access.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back