• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Cards Offering Lounge Access at Domestic Airports (with Spend Requirements)

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
hahaha ... good going .... I have 5 cards, including the Dragon Pass. Basically, all cards have either unlimited domestic or unlimited international lounge access.
I was looking for intl lounge want it for my dad but the thing is he's NRI so most of banks either don't offer NRI good CC's or have high charges.

I was looking for intl lounge want it for my dad but the thing is he's NRI so most of banks either don't offer NRI good CC's or have high charges.
For me and my mom we have Priority Passes so it's easy for outside India lounge access hope my PP works for my Dad then he can use it in his next trip....

QR code hi toh share karna hai usme play safe...?

₹100 me hai ek buyer I have around 10-12 cards so 1000-1200 easy money.

Lounge waste Jaye usse accha Jo mile woh...
The boarding pass and credit card should have the same name

HSBC Cashback is their best card and the only one worth having.
Don't bother about the other cards
But All HSBC cards are only for salaried employees
yea i have their cashback card. and was surprised when OP said platinum card also gave lounge access.

All master card debit and credit cards :

Trivandrum : The Lounge : Terminal 1 : Domestic

MERLOT EXECUTIVE LOUNGE, First Floor, Domestic Departure, Security Hold Area, Terminal 1, After immigration, TRIVANDRUM INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, Chackai, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, Pincode: 695024, India

All master card debit and credit cards :

Trivandrum : The Lounge : Terminal 1 : Domestic

MERLOT EXECUTIVE LOUNGE, First Floor, Domestic Departure, Security Hold Area, Terminal 1, After immigration, TRIVANDRUM INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, Chackai, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, Pincode: 695024, India
HDFC DCB is working there for the access?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back