• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

credit cards which i can apply for my wife who is a homemaker

arindamdey

TF Neo
Are there any credit cards which i can apply for my wife who is a homemaker?i am not asking about add ons on my own credit card.thanks in advance

Solution
Are there any credit cards which i can apply for my wife who is a homemaker?i am not asking about add ons on my own credit card.thanks in advance
If you or she has done spends in flipkart, apay you can get flipkart axis and apay cards without income documents.

Also can try kotak myntra card.

If you are got options to apply for flipkart axis and icici apay but still application rejecting.

Then get one card with at least 25k and utilize 30% of the limit and after 6 months apply for co-branded cards like flipkart, apay, kotak myntra, paytm cards, tata neu, sbi cards.

Else
Get premium account of hdfc, axis, kotak and spends with ac dc you will get pre-approved offers.

If you any one unsecured card thereafter can apply another...
Go for a card from axis, icici, sbi or hdfc. Apply for one which you don't have. This way you will have a mix of cards to take advantage of cashback programs by those banks.

Sbi is easy to get but they offer lower limits as the income requirements are on the lesser side.

It depends a lot on where you will spend your money too.

See this post of mine-

Thanks!!

Go for onecard. It offers cc without income proof but first install onescore from playstore and wait for pre-approved offer. Then it will be easy to get the card.

If you or she has done spends in flipkart, apay you can get flipkart axis and apay cards without income documents.

Also can try kotak myntra card.

If you are got options to apply for flipkart axis and icici apay but still application rejecting.

Then get one card with at least 25k and utilize 30% of the limit and after 6 months apply for co-branded cards like flipkart, apay, kotak myntra, paytm cards, tata neu, sbi cards.

Else
Get premium account of hdfc, axis, kotak and spends with ac dc you will get pre-approved offers.

If you any one unsecured card thereafter can apply another cards on card 2 card basis.

Solution
Flipkart Axis card and Amazon pay ICICI is best card for beginners having less or NIL Credit history.
Even you can start building score using BNPL products on her Paytm or some others also offering. Once scores build up then your spouse will get cards easily.

Other easy way are Preapproved cards on Saving Account..HDFC is the best for Preapproved cards on saving accounts.

Flipkart Axis card and Amazon pay ICICI is best card for beginners having less or NIL Credit history.
Even you can start building score using BNPL products on her Paytm or some others also offering. Once scores build up then your spouse will get cards easily.

Other easy way are Preapproved cards on Saving Account..HDFC is the best for Preapproved cards on saving accounts.
I heard Amazon Pay ICICI is automatically rejected to people having less than a year of credit history?

Back