• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit cards with international rewards and 0 forex charges

zephyr0

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
After searching the forums, I understand that the ONLY credit card with reward points for international spending and a zero-forex charge is the IDFC Wow card. I looked at Scapia and RBL world safari. However, both of them do not give any rewards for international spend.

Is anyone aware of alternatives?

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After searching the forums, I understand that the ONLY credit card with reward points for international spending and a zero-forex charge is the IDFC Wow card. I looked at Scapia and RBL world safari. However, both of them do not give any rewards for international spend.

IndusInd Vistara Explorer.

jk51

TF Premier
SC Ultima

SC Ultimate. Charges 2% Markup one gets 3.33% on spends

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
SC Ultima

SC Ultimate. Charges 2% Markup one gets 3.33% on spends
After considering
1) the annual fee 5900 which will not be reversed
2) 5000 Uber voucher worth 4600
3) 118 redemption fee;
the return for foreign transactions is 2.85% minus 4.13% plus 1.50%

Last edited:

jk51

TF Premier
After considering the annual fee 5900 which will not be reversed and the 118 redemption fee, the return is 2.85% minus 2.36%
Renewal benefit of 5,000 points (1 point = 1 Rs voucher) is there against fee payment. Bulk voucher redemption is always recommended incase of Ultimate so that redemption charges don’t make a dent. Best way is to list out different vouchers across denominations which are required and redeem them together only one time 118/- shall be charged then.

drsel

TF Legend
Renewal benefit of 5,000 points (1 point = 1 Rs voucher) is there against fee payment. Bulk voucher redemption is always recommended incase of Ultimate so that redemption charges don’t make a dent. Best way is to list out different vouchers across denominations which are required and redeem them together only one time 118/- shall be charged then.
I corrected my statement, because I forgot to mention the 5000 worth Uber voucher which is the best redemption of all the vouchers, because they don't give you statement credit.

The calculation of 2.85% includes the 5000 Uber voucher worth 4600

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Infinia

(Normal Reward Rate + GVP) > (Forex Markup + GST)
Net profit of slightly above 1%

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Infinia

(Normal Reward Rate + GVP) > (Forex Markup + GST)
Net profit of slightly above 1%.
BOB Eterna is better then infinia / Mganus Burgundy for 42k spends per month. 2.4% in cashback if you can spend 5L year. I prefer no out of pocket expenses to earn rewards.

IndusInd Vistara Is even better. 3.9% net return on 15L spends per year if you value 6 business class tickets at Rs 8000 each and 1 CV = 0.8rs.

Last edited:

JimCarrey

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IndusInd exclusive dc 0 forex charges and their 6x tiered reward points, value will depend on the spends. Upto 0.93% reward value as account credit. Might be a good option if one doesn’t care about vouchers or flights etc.

drsel

TF Legend
BOB Eterna is better then infinia / Mganus Burgundy for 42k spends per month. 2.4% in cashback if you can spend 5L year. I prefer no out of pocket expenses to earn rewards.

IndusInd Vistara Is even better. 3.9% net return on 15L spends per year if you value 6 business class tickets at Rs 8000 each and 1 CV = 0.8rs.
Bob Eterna is 3.75--2.36=1.39% for foreign spends. How 2.4%

Indusind Vistara tickets are only for domestic flights , and the joining fee of 47200 is the value of 6 business class tickets. Can you get it lifetime free?