• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit limit increase in hdfc

uvaid786

TF Buzz
What should be the spending pattern for credit limit increase offer in hdfc credit card?
Should spend less or more or make a big payment?

I do agree. After reaching number 1 in private banking HDFC don't care for existing customer even for their Imperia customers. If you reach RM he will tell to take some policy or investment . In my case I have regalia LTF with 5 Lakh limit and my RM says if I do some investment of about 10 Lakh in any of investment product he will offer me LTF Infinia , I denied straightaway as HDFC RM can tell lie to any limit to sell investment product.:)
I too agree on this. The reason for this are they don't have sophisticated system organise customer details and decided their eligibility.

The system won't automatically trigger any offer. They manually do by scrapping customer list with their own criteria time to time

What should be the spending pattern for credit limit increase offer in hdfc credit card?
Should spend less or more or make a big payment?
I doubt there is any one criteria. I got my Infinia in June 2022 and received a 50% LE in less than 6 months. I had average spends on the card.

On my wife’s 3 year old Infinia, she got 30% LE after a year and none thereafter. She has better banking with Hdfc than me

i am also tired with 60k limit...many times exhausted full amount for LE...still nothing, mailed them they asking to send this that....thinking of closing this and applying new cc after a year against card which has good limit C@C ..... @Wealth is my birth right! ! what should i do big bro?
No don’t close and apply it needs min 6 months to re apply
Try giving current salary docs to LE or card upgrade form tick LE and send to Chennai office

Sent document via speed post today …let’s see whether they do increase it or not , as I have heard they don’t budge for co-branded cards because I sent Amazon pay statement
You attached LE form, apay statement and it's front side photo? did you attach a letter?
Did you email first before sending these documents?

Anyone can confirm who has recently got LE via C4C bases?
I upgraded my card through C4C method by post and recently got LE from 1L to just 1.15L. So I sent a post with LE and Card upgrade box tick. But, They have upgraded my card but no LE due to recent LE.

They will surely look into it. The LE is based on each profile and the banking with HDFC. So, You can't compare with others. ✌️

Back