• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit limit not updated in CIBIL

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have HDFC regalia with 5Lac limit since june last year and since then I have seen no credit limit mention in my CIBIL report for this card only they have mentioned santioned amount only which changes some months but credit limit has not been updated . I have other bank cards and all of them have updated the credit limit in cibil except HDFC and i have ra WhatsApp Image 2023-02-18 at 11.52.20 AM.jpeg ised disputes in de WhatsApp Image 2023-02-18 at 11.58.16 AM.jpeg cember but no resolution yet. What should I do as this is the highest limit at present available to me.

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HDFC bank doesn’t update credit limit. They update the highest amount that you spent-i.e. the highest credit card bill you got from HDFC till date will be the amount in CIBIL. So for e.g., if you use 4.5L next month, that amount in cibil will be updated to 4.5L.

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
HDFC does not report credit limits to bureaus for anybody.
HDFC bank doesn’t update credit limit. They update the highest amount that you spent-i.e. the highest credit card bill you got from HDFC till date will be the amount in CIBIL. So for e.g., if you use 4.5L next month, that amount in cibil will be updated to 4.5L.
then how can I apply for credit card on C2C basis ?