• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting mobile number/email is not updated in records - hdfc millenia

ak1423

TF Select
I have recieved a millenia insta online card.so when I try to transact with that card.I am getting an error that your mobile number/email is not updated in our records.Please contact customer care.I have already added card in My cards and tweaked with tarnsaction settings as well. Any one faced similar issue and had resolved this ?

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I have recieved a millenia insta online card.so when I try to transact with that card.I am getting an error that your mobile number/email is not updated in our records.Please contact customer care.I have already added card in My cards and tweaked with tarnsaction settings as well. Any one faced similar issue and had resolved this ?
Wait for some time at least 24-48 hrs.Things will get sorted..Might be system glitch.

This is a common issue with newly issued HDFC credit card. Wait till tomorrow, it will automatically resolve by itself.