• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Score information rendered

akki7163

TF Select
My credit score has been rendered somehow, and the details have been changed completely. I have 7+ credit cards and I had made 153 around payments in total but now it's showing I have only 1 credit card and I have made only 1 payment, how is this possible? And my score was 778 and all the details were there a week ago but when I checked today, it's rendered somehow. Is it a glitch or something please check into it and also inform me how I can fix it and bring back my original details?

Strange

TF Legend
My credit score has been rendered somehow, and the details have been changed completely. I have 7+ credit cards and I had made 153 around payments in total but now it's showing I have only 1 credit card and I have made only 1 payment, how is this possible? And my score was 778 and all the details were there a week ago but when I checked today, it's rendered somehow. Is it a glitch or something please check into it and also inform me how I can fix it and bring back my original details?
Did you get Kotak credit card recently?

Strange

TF Legend
Yes Bro!!
Kotak is responsible for this. In your old CIBIL report all accounts are showing but new report there is only Kotak account?

Emailing CIBIL is not gonna solve your problem, To fix this first register complaint here to get service request number and if they don't solve your problem then register complaint here at level 1 with service request number. You must have to mention CIBIL control number of old report and new report in any complaint.

Last edited:

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Kotak is responsible for this. In your old CIBIL report all accounts are showing but new report there is only Kotak account?

Emailing CIBIL is not gonna solve your problem, To fix this first register complaint here to get service request number and if they don't solve your problem then register complaint here at level 1 with service request number. You must have to mention CIBIL control number of old report and new report.
Ye kya kya chalne lag ja raha hai duniya me !!
Mobile number change krne se SBI Card blockage..
Kotak CC lene se CIBIL rendering 🥲

Anon1

TF Premier

Emailing CIBIL is not gonna solve your problem, To fix this first register complaint here to get service request number and if they don't solve your problem then register complaint here at level 1 with service request number. You must have to mention CIBIL control number of old report and new report.
Is this common for all new kotak credit card holders?

akki7163

TF Select

Emailing CIBIL is not gonna solve your problem, To fix this first register complaint here to get service request number and if they don't solve your problem then register complaint here at level 1 with service request number. You must have to mention CIBIL control number of old report and new report in any complaint.
Only Hdfc card is showing in CIBIL

ltf4ever

TF Ace

every time i think of applying for kotak ltf, such a post reminds me not to 😬

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Brother just need to know, this is good for CIBIL or not, as i have 30+ inquires on my CIBIL but now there is no inquiry.
if you don't correct it, then your credit utilisation percentage will be high as only 1 card limit will get reported. this might bring down the cibil score. better to get it corrected as number of enquiries doesn't matter much, but your historical timely payments, total credit limit will be helpful in the long run.
unless your new score has shot up by 30-40 points, then you might need to decide!

paresh22

TF Ace

This is horrible to know. Thanks to the OP and you for sharing this information. Good that I have not thought yet of any Kotak cards.
But I have one thing here to ask. Why control number is so much important while dealing with particular Cibil report? how it is used by banks, you have any idea?

Strange

TF Legend
This is horrible to know. Thanks to the OP and you for sharing this information. Good that I have not thought yet of any Kotak cards.
But I have one thing here to ask. Why control number is so much important while dealing with particular Cibil report? how it is used by banks, you have any idea?
How will CIBIL know which credit report you are talking about?