• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Criteria for Axis Reserve as LTF?

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi

I want to be applying for the Axis Reserve as LTF.
Trying to persuade my Branch Manager to get it done.

Please help in the following:

1. Usually what criteria do I have to fulfil or maybe commit amount in FDs for me to get reserve as LTF. P

2. And if I do succeed on getting Axis Reserve as LTF, will I get the 50,000 ER joining bonus & 50,000 ER annual bonus thereafter every year even though I am not paying the joining and annual fee?

Thanks in advance!

Getting 50k per annum card LTF, must require some heavy NRV.
Axis does given Burgundy private credit card LTF which has the same joining/annual fees to its burgundy private customers so I think if you get the private account with 5 cr NRV , you can negotiate with them to give you Reserve instead of burgundy private but i think burgundy private will be better as it offers 0 forex charge but reserve offers accelerated rewards on international spends , the call is yours . I would have taken burgundy private if I were in your place .

Coming to your second question generally banks offer points so as to compensate your annual fees , so if you don’t pay fees it’s completely on banks discretion to award reward points but if they do then it’s obviously a double benefit for you. Free 50k reward points is 2 months milestone benefit.

Reactions: 787
Hi

1. Usually what criteria do I have to fulfil or maybe commit amount in FDs for me to get reserve as LTF. P

2. And if I do succeed on getting Axis Reserve as LTF, will I get the 50,000 ER joining bonus & 50,000 ER annual bonus thereafter every year even though I am not paying the joining and annual fee?

Thanks in advance!
Did you try for reserve LTF by committing for FD?

Hi

Thanks in advance!
If you have some relative who is Ias or ips or some mp mla or minister or someone at higher management in bank you can get any card LTF including reserve or burgundy private. All it needs is some push from above

Back