• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Current (Jan'24) status of payment thru Snapay/BharatNxt using Axis credit card

credblack

TF Buzz
Hi, saw some threads 6-7 months old mentioning some issue with usage of Axis CC on Snapay/BharatNXT, Axis was suspending rewards/credit cards for doing such transactions. What is the current status, has anyone tried doing a transaction in the last 3-4 months without any issue ?

I have to do a 10k payment to someone, so was thinking of using Snapay/BharatNXT to send it to their bank account using my Axis Ace CC and also get my joining fee waived off in the process. I had no other major expense coming up to cover the fee in the next 20-25 days.

Will use the Snapay/BharatNXT method this one time. Till what amount is the transaction safe and doesn't draw attention from Axis ? Is the transaction counted as Utility and other than 1.5% charge by the platform, is their any other surcharge by Axis ? Thanks!

dan873

TF Select
Okay So I was able to waive off the joining Fee

I tried Mobikwik wallet Load but it was not counted for waiver

Fuel payments are counted for waiver

Snapay and BharathNXT should also work

PM1

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi, saw some threads 6-7 months old mentioning some issue with usage of Axis CC on Snapay/BharatNXT, Axis was suspending rewards/credit cards for doing such transactions. What is the current status, has anyone tried doing a transaction in the last 3-4 months without any issue ?

I have to do a 10k payment to someone, so was thinking of using Snapay/BharatNXT to send it to their bank account using my Axis Ace CC and also get my joining fee waived off in the process. I had no other major expense coming up to cover the fee in the next 20-25 days.

Will use the Snapay/BharatNXT method this one time. Till what amount is the transaction safe and doesn't draw attention from Axis ? Is the transaction counted as Utility and other than 1.5% charge by the platform, is their any other surcharge by Axis ? Thanks!
Axis had suspended reward accounts in December for txns on Bharatnxt. If you have to pay to a merchant for personal use then axis will ask for the bill and unblock the account if satisfied