• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get an Axis ACE credit card if all doors are closed?

Akash777

TF Select
(1) Got an invitation on GPay for Axis ACE credit card. But when I clicked got an Error msg " You have an existing relationship with Axis Bank. Kindly apply from their website."
(2) Logged-In to Axis Bank website with my Axis Atlas credentials because I don't have SB account with them. Almost 14 credit cards are pre-approved from Magnus downwards but not Axis Ace.
(3) Then I called Axis Customer Care (3 times). They told they can issue me any credit card instantly but not Axis Ace because the option is not their. They told me to apply on GPay. I told them about the Error msg I got. They don't have any solution for this. Upon asking they even told ACE CC can't be applied from an Axis Bank branch also.

Is there any option left to get Axis Ace CC. Just by opening a basic savings acc in Axis Bank doesn't the pre-approved list is different and show Axis ACE?

Planning to close my Axis ATLAS because my expenditure is just around 2 Lac p.a. all inclusive of online + offline + utilities. Took Atlas and got 10K CV Points and availed airport lounge once.

Any advice will be precious for me...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231017-232538.png
    Screenshot_20231017-232538.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 39
No. Airtel Axis is not there in the pre-approved list. I'm getting this card on Airtel app as FYF + Rs. 500 cashback as Welcome offer. But I'm not interested in Airtel Axis card and I'm not an Airtel customer.

The reason I'm interested in Axis ACE is : My annual spend is around 2 Lac = 60k Utilities + 40k Online + 1 Lac Offline.
And Axis ACE gives a combined returns of 3% for online, offline and utilities payment in my case.
I also like real cashback CC which credits cash to the card at the end of the month in the for of real cash. This 3% cashback returns will very much cover my 6 Yearly Subscriptions like Netflix, YouTube, Blinkist, Dashlane, Truecaller & Kaspersky (web + android) which costs just less than Rs. 6000/-
Just a thought....
Breakdown your Utility spend. Airtel Axis card gives 10% cashback on spend on electricity, gas, water bill etc...
Also out of online spend check how much do you spend on Swiggy, Zomato and bigbasket as this card gives 10% cashback on these. For rest of the spend it gives 1% cashback instead of 2% on Ace.

So If you spend say 30k on utilities on which 10% is applicable it's 3k cashback + 20k on Swiggy, Zomato , bigbasket combined will give 2k.
So 5k cashback on utility and online.
On remaining 1.5 lac spend you will get 1.5k cashback..

So in all 6.5k cashback

Just a thought....
Breakdown your Utility spend. Airtel Axis card gives 10% cashback on spend on electricity, gas, water bill etc...
Also out of online spend check how much do you spend on Swiggy, Zomato and bigbasket as this card gives 10% cashback on these. For rest of the spend it gives 1% cashback instead of 2% on Ace.

So If you spend say 30k on utilities on which 10% is applicable it's 3k cashback + 20k on Swiggy, Zomato , bigbasket combined will give 2k.
So 5k cashback on utility and online.
On remaining 1.5 lac spend you will get 1.5k cashback..

So in all 6.5k cashback
You are right👌
But the issue is I neither got Airtel nor Axis ACE. Axis declined my application telling "you have been recently issued a card from us (Axis NEO)." And about ACE the chances are very dim👎
Now I'm relying on SBI CashBack for Utilities, Online and Offline. And on Axis Neo (LTF) for Utilities & Zomato Offers.
Thanks for the suggestion👍

Back