• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Currently Active CC Bill Pay Methods 🤔

Xrex

TF Buzz
Hey guys, I've searched and searched all available options, but the available list of methods are either fixed or no longer available. The details I know not working either due to being fixed or due to bank restrictions are the two below:

1. Jupiter no longer giving cashback for CC bill pay via Payzapp. (1% Cashback equal to 5 Jewels)
2. Can't use Easy Shop Platinum for two reasons - One I already have another HDFC DC and other is the card I'm trying to pay is a HDFC CC (1% cashback upto 750)

So wanted to know, if anyone would share the current working CC bill payment offers available in Cashback rate, any of you would be using for your CC payment, as I have high amount of bills to pay.

Hey guys, I've searched and searched all available options, but the available list of methods are either fixed or no longer available. The details I know not working either due to being fixed or due to bank restrictions are the two below:

1. Jupiter no longer giving cashback for CC bill pay via Payzapp. (1% Cashback equal to 5 Jewels)
2. Can't use Easy Shop Platinum for two reasons - One I already have another HDFC DC and other is the card I'm trying to pay is a HDFC CC (1% cashback upto 750)

So wanted to know, if anyone would share the current working CC bill payment offers available in Cashback rate, any of you would be using for your CC payment, as I have high amount of bills to pay.
Look at here:
and here: and do some search based on this..

You can use mobikwik to pay hdfc cc bill via hdfc platinum debit card and get 1%

You can use mobikwik to pay credit card bills with both your Jupiter and HDFC Easy shop platinum debit card and get the 1% benifits

Just to add mobikwik keeps changing MCC frequently. This has been happening since long. I receive points on my Indusind Exclusive DC past year randomly for mobikwik transactions. Sometime it is wallet, sometime uitlities.

Just to add mobikwik keeps changing MCC frequently. This has been happening since long. I receive points on my Indusind Exclusive DC past year randomly for mobikwik transactions. Sometime it is wallet, sometime uitlities.
Yes but did you receive cashback on HDFC easyshop Platinum DC with merchant name “MOBIKWIK”?

Back