• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Currently Active CC Bill Pay Methods 🤔

Xrex

TF Buzz
Hey guys, I've searched and searched all available options, but the available list of methods are either fixed or no longer available. The details I know not working either due to being fixed or due to bank restrictions are the two below:

1. Jupiter no longer giving cashback for CC bill pay via Payzapp. (1% Cashback equal to 5 Jewels)
2. Can't use Easy Shop Platinum for two reasons - One I already have another HDFC DC and other is the card I'm trying to pay is a HDFC CC (1% cashback upto 750)

So wanted to know, if anyone would share the current working CC bill payment offers available in Cashback rate, any of you would be using for your CC payment, as I have high amount of bills to pay.

Paying cr card bill using HDFC platinum dc in mobikwik has stopped giving cashback. I tried making payments on 21 sept, 25 sept, 29 sept, 1st Oct & haven't received a single cashback otherwise from last one year cashback use to get credited within a day or two.
Also if use HDFC bill pay portal to make payment from HDFC debit card also seems challenging. PPL on old NetBanking UI are getting debit card option to make payment & those who are on new UI NetBanking ain't getting Debi card option to make payment

Paying cr card bill using HDFC platinum dc in mobikwik has stopped giving cashback. I tried making payments on 21 sept, 25 sept, 29 sept, 1st Oct & haven't received a single cashback otherwise from last one year cashback use to get credited within a day or two.
Also if use HDFC bill pay portal to make payment from HDFC debit card also seems challenging. PPL on old NetBanking UI are getting debit card option to make payment & those who are on new UI NetBanking ain't getting Debi card option to make payment
What is the merchant name reflecting in your HDFC account statement?

18th sept payment ONE Mobikwik
20th sept payment. One Mobikwik Sys
25th sept payment. Mobikwik
29th sept payment Mobikwik
1st Oct payment. Mobikwik
That’s weird because one mobikwik sys and Mobikwik has fetched me cashback up until 12th Sep after that even my 3 payments on 14th & 15th with merchant name “merchant” did not fetch any cashback. But you’re saying on 20th your transaction has merchant name as “One Mobikwik sys”.

I guess it’s just very inconsistent with Mobikwik at the moment!! One cannot predict based on these merchant names whether it will fetch cashback or not!!

I read someone say that they got cashback for CC bill payment on mobikwik with merchant name as “Mobikwik” on 27th sep so even i did 3 CC bill payments on mobikwik on 29th Sep with merchant name as “Mobikwik” and have not received any cashback yet!

Last edited:
That’s weird because one mobikwik sys and Mobikwik has fetched me cashback up until 12th Sep after than even my 3 payments on 14th & 15th with merchant name “merchant” did not fetch any cashback. But you’re saying on 20th your transaction has merchant name as “One Mobikwik sys”.

I guess it’s just very inconsistent with Mobikwik at the moment!! One cannot predict based on these merchant names whether it will fetch cashback or not!!

I read someone on say that they got cashback for CC bill payment on mobikwik with merchant name as “Mobikwik” on 27th sep so even i did 3 CC bill payments on mobikwik on 29th Sep with merchant name as “Mobikwik” and have not received any cashback yet!
Kaha gaye bo din

That’s weird because one mobikwik sys and Mobikwik has fetched me cashback up until 12th Sep after that even my 3 payments on 14th & 15th with merchant name “merchant” did not fetch any cashback. But you’re saying on 20th your transaction has merchant name as “One Mobikwik sys”.

I read someone say that they got cashback for CC bill payment on mobikwik with merchant name as “Mobikwik” on 27th sep so even i did 3 CC bill payments on mobikwik on 29th Sep with merchant name as “Mobikwik” and have not received any cashback yet!
Even with the same merchant name, Mobikwik gives different MCC codes, so useless to track by merchant name. So indeed it is very unpredictable. Use DC which rewards wallet transactions as well.

Back