• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dark mode is now available!

In desktop verison the Menu options bar became completely dark in light/system mode after latest update. Seems to be an issue of black fonts on black background. Forced to convert to dark mode to make the options visible.

I was receiving no response error in browser for search queries. The error said the site redirected me too many times...

Reactions: SSV
Sorry if this is a repeat post,

I use TF on my mob -

1. Search button on top right side is halfed.

2. New post notifications/ alerts bell icon is not animated anymore. Earlier it used to show the numbers of new posts, now it doesnt.

3. Right side side bar got error.

All 3 screenshots attached.

1000085028.jpg

1000085029.jpg

1000085030.jpg

I like using the light mode from the beginning. I tried using the system and dark mode. All 3 same errors on those as well. I move back to light mode again.

Kindly fix these. All these errors are scripting errors.

Well I can say that whatever changes are done to the theme, the colors are nicer now, easier for usability. But certain buttons are showing as just boxes due to font issues?

Reactions: SSV
Well I can say that whatever changes are done to the theme, the colors are nicer now, easier for usability. But certain buttons are showing as just boxes due to font issues?
Correct.. and also ,the text looking much crispier.. well done

Is it just me who is finding it slightly difficult to differentiate unread threads from the read ones in the dark mode?

Back