• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DBS Bank launch RuPay Platinum Debit card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

DBS Bank launch RuPay Platinum Debit card:​

DBSDC.jpg
20230923-215328.jpg

Block your existing card and you will get 3 options to choose, select RuPay Platinum Debit card option -

Note - i heard DBS Prime account holders are not getting RuPay Platinum Debit card apply option, talk to customer care. They will inform you more details.

IMG-20230921-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
What are the benefits on this card...? Like Airport/Railway Lounge Access or anything...
(one benefit would be swiggy upto ₹100 discount on Fridays; since it's valid on Rupay Platinum DC); any other that you know of...?
Amazon 20% upto 100 off per month on mobile recharge/Utility bill payment.

You can also combined with your Amazon gv balance.

Also use multiple cards on same Amazon account.

Random123

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What are the benefits on this card...? Like Airport/Railway Lounge Access or anything...
(one benefit would be swiggy upto ₹100 discount on Fridays; since it's valid on Rupay Platinum DC); any other that you know of...?
The cost for rupay platinum seems to be lower side 150 + GST and FYF though there is reissuance charges.
But found the DBS Green card https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/cards/debit-cards/greencard to be interesting. It also has 4 domestic lounge access per year though fees is higher at 299 + GST

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The cost for rupay platinum seems to be lower side 150 + GST and FYF though there is reissuance charges.
But found the DBS Green card https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/cards/debit-cards/greencard to be interesting. It also has 4 domestic lounge access per year though fees is higher at 299 + GST
It's useless card. I had it for one year before applying for Rupay Platinum variant.

Don't just check the no of lounge visits... Also check for the cities where it is offering. absolutely useless card for me atleast.😤😤

Thanks for sharing but just checking if anyone actually got the card delivered. Also couldn't find this variant in the website.
Abhishek has shared the actual card pic which he has received.
I will also receive it by today's EOD.. already our for delivery.

This card was out of stock when I checked twice last week with customer care.

Mine request has taken more than 3 weeks!!😑😑

Random123

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It's useless card. I had it for one year before applying for Rupay Platinum variant.

Don't just check the no of lounge visits... Also check for the cities where it is offering. absolutely useless card for me atleast.😤😤

Thanks for sharing your experience. Would you mind sharing the list of lounges ? I am not able to find it in website.

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks for sharing your experience. Would you mind sharing the list of lounges ? I am not able to find it in website.
I think you are new to this .. or doesn't follow TF community regularly.😔😔
Bro it's Rupay Platinum... just Google or check on Rupay website. They don't segregate their lounge based on bank provider/network.😑😑

Random123

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think you are new to this .. or doesn't follow TF community regularly.😔😔
Bro it's Rupay Platinum... just Google or check on Rupay website. They don't segregate their lounge based on bank provider/network.😑😑
Sorry for the confusion, is easemytrip green card also a rupay platinum variant ?
Was asking since you mentioned it wasn't useful for you in lounge access

krishc

TF Ace
Is this RuPay card paid ?
I currently have a VISA Debit card which is LTF I think.
June 2022 they'd upgraded me to Prime on their own and then I saw the criteria and charges for Prime and chose to downgrade to normal account.
They didn't change my Prime debit card and so far haven't levied any fees related to debit card.
Hence assuming its LTF.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Is this RuPay card paid ?
I currently have a VISA Debit card which is LTF I think.
June 2022 they'd upgraded me to Prime on their own and then I saw the criteria and charges for Prime and chose to downgrade to normal account.
They didn't change my Prime debit card and so far haven't levied any fees related to debit card.
Hence assuming its LTF.
I heard if you spend more than 50k+ then DBS debit card is Free.

Thanks for sharing but just checking if anyone actually got the card delivered. Also couldn't find this variant in the website.
DBS RuPay Platinum DC apply option available after block your existing card.

@blacktiger

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

When you got the DBS RuPay Platinum debit card, share the card image. Many people still do not believe.

hellobois

TF Ace
I got it for free from Ujjivan SF Bank, just start 10000 RD for 12+ months, also RD rates are best in the market, I got 8% for RD + free rupay platinum DC

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Here another person got the card, he shared this info -

I was causally browsing the DBS app on Sep 13, when I saw this Rupay dc and I immediately applied for it. I got email that I'll get tracking details by 16th. But even till 18th I got no dispatch details, so contacted their chat agent, and he informed me that Rupay cards are bit delayed and will take few more days. I decided to wait till 30th Sep before canceling the request. But the card got dispatched on 22nd and I received it on 23rd.

My last dbs debit card expired several months back & I never reapplied for their dc, except RuPay they only gave option of EMT & bb cards which had fee.

DBSDC.jpg