• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia DCB lifetime free vs Infinia paid

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I have been hdfc preferred customer since last 10 years with my salary account there.

I have never used any credit card ever. So hearing all buzz about Magnus & Infinia, thought of checking on hdfc pre-approved card offers.

To my surprise i saw this :
IMG_20230418_184927.png

Looks like I have all these cards pre-approved for me (with no credit history and cibil as NH).
  1. Infinia metal
  2. Diners club black
  3. Regalia gold
  4. Indigo hdfc card
Also I am from IIT so I maybe eligible for lifetime free Diners club black as well under alumni offer.

So assuming I get DCB as ltf (alumni offer) and paid Infinia as pre-approved, what should be my choice.

Also my wife is also from IIT and she is not a hdfc customer, but she may also get DCB as ltf under alumni offer.

My expenses would be hardly 3L in a year (excluding rent)

Last edited:
Hi, @faltooAdmi , can you please clear some doubts.
- Did you apply DCB LTF form this online portal or through offline via Bank agent? If online, how you submit your institute degree with them?
- Are you sure if card is shown as pre - approved on this portal, the process is smooth without any hassle and without income proof? Asking because this is not netbanking offer and I think this portal actually suggest card based on the income you enter.
- Also did you get 1500 Amazon voucher as well after doing first transaction if applied online?
  1. I contacted my RM regarding alumni offer. I told her I see both DCB & Infinia as preapproved. But I want a ltf card and told her about alumni offer. She then send someone from CC team to get the things done.
  2. I checked and mailed them also asking about pre-approved offer. I was getting those cards as preapproved. I did not have to submit any income proof also.
  3. No amazon voucher as I did not apply online

1. I contacted my RM regarding alumni offer. I told her I see both DCB & Infinia as preapproved. But I want a ltf card and told her about alumni offer. She then send someone from CC team to get the things done.
  2. I checked and mailed them also asking about pre-approved offer. I was getting those cards as preapproved. I did not have to submit any income proof also.
  3. No amazon voucher as I did not apply online
Thank you for your reply :)

Back